`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPx box break - UNBELIEVABLE !!!

RE: SPx box break - UNBELIEVABLE !!!
Very nice! That's better than what 95% of people would actually get in an SPX box. Congrats! (Hmm...maybe I should do something like that! LOL)

(05-11-2012, 08:53 PM)arock99 Wrote: it wasnt a knock against Score....i probably bought close to a case of the stuff

too bad most of it is unsallable or untradable
idk i hit autos in every box I bought, so at 30 bucks a box how could I complain? lol

and those replacements...as a wings fan...I HATE YOU!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

OUCH INDEED!!!!!

Wow ... you came out WAY better than what you probably would have pulled ... nice!

I think it is great that UD made it up to you to that degree, but I have to say - why are you getting non SPx product back? It seems like they would send you "hits" from the product you bought - either way congrats on the great haul of cards.

Nathan

Im kinda curious why they have other product hits just laying around like that... Isnt everything printed & boxed?? Why just have hits like #/15's just there to send out at their descression?? Makes me wonder what other dope cards they just have unpacked... Oh BTW though, those are some SWEET!!! Replacements!!!... They more then made up for it, but still makes raise a red flag of what exactly is left unpacked over there at UD...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

The replacement cards that I have received in the past were unclaimed redemption cards. Looks like maybe at least a couple of the non SPx were these as well. So why did they have the Brendan Smith laying around? Shouldn't all of these be in packs, or is this a redemption from this year? Maybe they expect a certain amount to not get redeemed.

Nathan

Either way its still really cool. Did they ask you if you were a Red Wings fan or you just lucked out and got all Wings cards?
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

We sold several of those boxes in our store. No hits whatsoever. I contacted UD and sent stuff in for one guy and he has been waiting almost 2 months...UD says they haven't gotten to it yet.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(08-31-2012, 10:12 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: Either way its still really cool. Did they ask you if you were a Red Wings fan or you just lucked out and got all Wings cards?
I did mention UD something about preferring Wings cards...
A Finnish Red Wings fan...

TEAM FINLAND, WORLD CHAMPIONS 2011 !

http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n613/RMM74/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHOXsxsftrY