`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to BUY

Looking to BUY
mainly looking for the stuff in my sig, but may be interested in other things.

RE: Looking to BUY
[Image: IMG4.jpg]
[Image: jonathancard.png]

(05-11-2012, 07:20 AM)jonathancard Wrote: [Image: IMG4.jpg]
how much are you asking for it?

[Image: e17d9747.jpg]

not as cool as the card listed above me, but I am not attached to this card. books rather low too.

LMK.
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

(05-11-2012, 06:41 AM)jers86 Wrote: mainly looking for the stuff in my sig, but may be interested in hof autos.
i have some braves auto's..including a dual auto. just got back into collecting after a 3 yr break...beckett has completely changed lol. but yeah if interested in anything let me know

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ZnvYV.png]

(05-12-2012, 01:07 PM)charleybrown Wrote: [Image: e17d9747.jpg]

not as cool as the card listed above me, but I am not attached to this card. books rather low too.

LMK.
not really interested in that one

(05-12-2012, 05:37 PM)th3coroner Wrote: i have some braves auto's..including a dual auto. just got back into collecting after a 3 yr break...beckett has completely changed lol. but yeah if interested in anything let me know
not interested in those. thanks

Ive got a 2010 mccann triple threads auto. If you search for threads by me you can see it in one of my recent reade threads.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I have a Craig Kimbrell lol if thats how you spell his name from the 2012 Museum Collection, and Andrelton Simmons from Bowman 2012 and also a prospect purple of Ian Vac, real nice might try to do the purple set. The Kimbrell is sweet may hold onto because he is hot right now, but if your intrested i may consider it. Its a nice three piece patch and auto.

I could do 20 on this
[Image: Image498.jpg]

johnny & krangry- not interested in those

yankees-pride- waiting for the price to drop to pick that one up. thanks