`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd like to thank Yankees_Pride!

I'd like to thank Yankees_Pride!
He's helping me track down some 58's from that card store he found! We spoke on the phone for quite awhile yesterday, and it was cool to actually speak to a board member. I can't tell you guys how much I've enjoyed this site since I joined up after Christmas.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: I'd like to thank Yankees_Pride!
He's a good dude, always great to hear stuff like this!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

I have a shop near me too that has a huge inventory of vintage stuff if you even need me to take a look let me know.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(05-11-2012, 08:23 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I have a shop near me too that has a huge inventory of vintage stuff if you even need me to take a look let me know.
Word! Thanks, man! And I'll get back to you about our deal later tonight.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

If you come across any nice 58s that would be extras, please think of me. I would be glad to trade for them for my set. Thanks.

(05-11-2012, 06:20 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: He's helping me track down some 58's from that card store he found! We spoke on the phone for quite awhile yesterday, and it was cool to actually speak to a board member. I can't tell you guys how much I've enjoyed this site since I joined up after Christmas.

Jason, it is my pleasure to help you out! In fact that is what makes collecting fun!! People that try and put sets together and don't try and rip and flip. I mean rip and flip is fun and helps a little but the collecting part of this hobby is what I enjoy

Crazy4 I can get you plenty if you have a list. I have to buy them from this guy so it would be an expense out of my pocket thou. But let me know and we can work something out I'm sure.