`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card Shops and e-bay sellers WANTED Redskins Cards Base and all

RE: Card Shops and e-bay sellers WANTED Redskins Cards Base and all
(05-10-2012, 08:54 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Ok Well I am looking to buy Skins cards at a decent sv Im looking for base inserts well anything skins if they are 10 -15 cent cards I will pay the bv on them and even pay for shipping if there is not a whole lot.I would prefer to trade for them But I have 4k in cards nothing worth a bunch so If I dont have nothing to trade and you have some cards lmk what you got and We should be able to work out something ...I am working on a skins supercollection so any year or company I can use most my org is 99%up to date on what I need if your an e-bay seller and have them on there let me know as well.I buy alot of team sets on the bay right now ..
You can see what Skins I have. And make me an offer for em cash or trade doesn't matter. ALL my football is listed so I should have a lot lol...

i have some i can send your way. pm me you addy

Man I have a ton of cards coming from everyone on here Thank You EV1
Photobucket

(05-15-2012, 08:14 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Man I have a ton of cards coming from everyone on here Thank You EV1
Heres a link to my thread on here where i have like 300 cards of the redskins for sale just give it a look

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1497608.html
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

For everyone I have not made a deal with please bear with me I have spent all my Paypal and traded most of my good stuff so I am moving this weekend our house is ready But my old address is good till the first..I still want to make more deals but I need a week to recoup lol
Photobucket