`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need some thoughts and help...

Need some thoughts and help...
So, my mom got into a car accident a week or so ago (she's fine but the car is totalled) and I need to pay one of the medical bills.. so I was seeing how I should sell my Revis collection, if I should do it all at once and take a cut or try to individually sell them 1 by 1.

Any thoughts and comments are welcome, thanks guys!

Not sure on how many autos and what not, I have the whole 2011 Topps Chrome minus the Super, and I'll try getting scans soon!
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis

RE: Need some thoughts and help...
(05-10-2012, 08:34 PM)BauerNYJ Wrote: So, my mom got into a car accident a week or so ago (she's fine but the car is totalled) and I need to pay one of the medical bills.. so I was seeing how I should sell my Revis collection, if I should do it all at once and take a cut or try to individually sell them 1 by 1.

Any thoughts and comments are welcome, thanks guys!

Not sure on how many autos and what not, I have the whole 2011 Topps Chrome minus the Super, and I'll try getting scans soon!
my condolences...Hope you do well on the sale!

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(05-10-2012, 08:36 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: my condolences...Hope you do well on the sale!
Thanks man, I wish I didn't have to as I wanted to submit some of the cards for the submission, but for now I have to. I can always acquire his autos eventually again!

sorry to hear about your mom, hope she has a speedy recovery. Now this bill, do yall have insurance or yall having to flip the whole bill. Sorry if this is to personal a question. I had a hospital bill to pay and they where cool about payments as long as I paid 10 bucks a month and only charges 1% interest.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(05-10-2012, 08:51 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: sorry to hear about your mom, hope she has a speedy recovery. Now this bill, do yall have insurance or yall having to flip the whole bill. Sorry if this is to personal a question. I had a hospital bill to pay and they where cool about payments as long as I paid 10 bucks a month and only charges 1% interest.
Pretty much what they want from us is half up front, instead of going through insurance we kinda are just taking the whole bill.. It's for the pain medicine as well as some visits, nothing HUGE. Bill's close to $800 so its nothing crazy, I just thought I'd be the good son and help out with maybe even a couple hundred, thanks for the concern man!

I hear you. If there is one constant in the Universe, its the love of a Mother. I will say an extra prayer for yall tonight.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(05-10-2012, 09:04 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: I hear you. If there is one constant in the Universe, its the love of a Mother. I will say an extra prayer for yall tonight.
Thank you so much!

You will make more money by selling them individually, but if time is an issue, you should sell them as a lot.

I'm glad to hear your mother is ok.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed