Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
RW34's BGS Group Submission
Star 
RW34's BGS Group Submission
Hey everyone! I've been talking with a contact at Beckett for a month or so now and I've worked to set up a group submission for those of us here on the boards. Anyone can play along with this submission, so if you have some interest hit me up with the number of cards you want to send.

Cost per card for the submission is $7 with free auto grades for the 20-day service. This is the cost I'm being offered per card, so I'm not making a dime on any of you. There is a minimum number of cards for us to get this deal, so when we meet that level I'll have everyone send their cards to me.

This cost does not include shipping to Beckett in TX or return shipping to your house. I don't anticipate the cost of shipping to TX to be outrageous and I will keep all of you posted with my projected cost as the submission grows. Also, I will not overcharge you for insurance either direction, as it means absolutely nothing to the PO if you do need to file a claim. Cards will be insured for whatever level you need and I'll adjust it per individual. I'll also return things most often in a priority flat rate box to keep the costs down.

Please know that I will be inspecting your cards upon arrival for damaged corners or surface damage, just in case you might have missed it. I'm being asked to do this to prevent any claims that damage occurred while your cards are in BGS possession. Of course, should anything go wrong with your card while there, I'll get you in touch with the appropriate people who can handle the issues. I suggest that you take some high resolution scans of your cards just prior to mailing, it helps to have some backup if needed.

You can pay for the submission a variety of ways...check, money order, or paypal. When we get the cards back I'm open to finding a way to show you the goods right when they arrive (as in, you all might convince me to get off my arse and hook up that video cam so we can all see it live together!!)

If you have any questions, please send me a PM or post here and I'll get back with you. I'll keep your identity private for anyone that requests it. There will be complete transparency for those involved, but I won't make a public display of our submission to everyone on the boards (you are welcome to post what you are submitting should you choose to do it). When I submit the paperwork, you will all get to see the scan in a password protected photobucket album so you know EXACTLY what is happening.

Those of you that know me here on the boards know I'm rather fastidious, so you need not worry about trusting me with your precious babies.

Looking forward to getting some good grades in our first submission!!! Bring 'em on!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: RW34's BGS Group Submission
20 please
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Thanks Lump, I'm already approaching 50 cards...

And for those of you who have asked, the actual cost is $7 per card. I'm not making anything off of you, as I said above.

PM me please!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(05-10-2012, 12:27 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: PM me please!
Incoming!

------------------------------------------------------------------
And the 1-star bandit strikes again! LMAO! You are so transparent...please, just go away and take your elementary school games with you.

I'll see what I can scratch together, what's the time frame for getting cards to you?
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

PM coming
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

10 please.
Smile
a few at a time it is young lady!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Hey everyone, thanks for your interest. I have no firm timeline set at this moment, but I will pick a date as we get closer to the submission minimum.

Payment waits until you send your cards, unless you know you're going to blow the cash you have right now! (and really, who wouldn't??) LOL

As a reminder, or for those who have never submitted before, you do not receive your toploaders/magnetics/boxes/origami card holders back from BGS so be prepared. I don't always suggest you send your cards in for grading housed in $3 magnetics...but that's your choice. Wink

Everyone who has sent me a PM, I'll get back with you tonight when I get home!!

(05-10-2012, 08:21 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Hey everyone, thanks for your interest. I have no firm timeline set at this moment, but I will pick a date as we get closer to the submission minimum.

Payment waits until you send your cards, unless you know you're going to blow the cash you have right now! (and really, who wouldn't??) LOL

As a reminder, or for those who have never submitted before, you do not receive your toploaders/magnetics/boxes/origami card holders back from BGS so be prepared. I don't always suggest you send your cards in for grading housed in $3 magnetics...but that's your choice. Wink

Everyone who has sent me a PM, I'll get back with you tonight when I get home!!
Do you have a picture of one of these fabled "origami" card holders?! lol How very feng shui!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection