`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE my fiancee!! Also a mini-contest!

RE: I LOVE my fiancee!! Also a mini-contest!
I was trying to find one that only had "That's messed up", but when I saw this commercial again last night, I immediately thought of this thread. Smile

[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

hahahaha. nice
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

(05-17-2012, 10:52 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I was trying to find one that only had "That's messed up", but when I saw this commercial again last night, I immediately thought of this thread. Smile

Every time I see that commercial I try to figure out exactly what he is saying. I don't know of a game called "Doo Doo Jump", but that sure sounds like what he's saying. I finally went to the Android market and found that the game is called "Doodle Jump". I still think he says "Doo Doo" instead of "Doodle".
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(05-18-2012, 11:05 AM)djohn Wrote: Every time I see that commercial I try to figure out exactly what he is saying. I don't know of a game called "Doo Doo Jump", but that sure sounds like what he's saying. I finally went to the Android market and found that the game is called "Doodle Jump". I still think he says "Doo Doo" instead of "Doodle".
Either way, I can't help but laugh at that commercial. The way he says "that's messed up" and then walks off, I can't stop laughing at it. I think it's funny because of the character Durant has, he's an awesome person and competitor, so you know he's joking when he says it.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards