`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
3 Packs of BTP's

RE: 3 Packs of BTP's
(05-13-2012, 05:34 PM)jonathani Wrote: Please check the mentality and level of intelligence here. The individual starting this thread cannot a) spell, or b) write complete sentences. What does this say about pack searchers? At least one of them is a total idiot.

JonathanI
Every forum has one. When they can not add any valid points to the topic at hand, they show up... weeeoooo weeeoooo weeeoooo im being pulled over by the grammar police lmao. Sorry, spell checking a message board post is the least of my worries. Thank you, drive through.

Anyway, the guy that posted about the upper deck rotation thing. Thats pretty weird, never knew about that.
(05-13-2012, 01:48 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: wow.. admitting to the one thing all decent collectors hate freely on the board is quite the ***** move. I don't collect hockey and I hear enough of this garbage on the baseball boards. glad I don't bust wax anymore. makes me wonder what else you and some of these others consider alright in life
Well, me and the gang of street tuff pack searchers like to kick babies and rob old ladies of their marble ryes on the weekends. Sometimes we like to go all out and cross the street with the do not cross light is flashing. Kinda hesitant on that now though cause the gang leader got caught and is serving 25 to life. The judge also slapped on an additional 25 years cause he held a pack of cards in his hand for longer then 2 seconds.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(05-10-2012, 11:59 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Im done here. Your responce wont be responded too.
way to follow through on that

(05-13-2012, 10:50 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: way to follow through on that
You & chip werent the ones being responded to Big Grin
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if this has been said before...

You're not the first person I've come across who likes to beat the odds by feeling their way through open boxes. It's not your fault and it happens all the time. Your LCS allows you to cheat the odds and you accept. My LCS is the same way...I've seen it happen on many occasion. What I've seen on more occasions is kids coming in with their moms or dads and spend 20 minutes trying to decide how to spend their $10 allowance. If I was like you and had just picked out most of the hits from the box that one of those kids decided to spend their allowance on, I would feel like crap. I like the guaranteed hits too, that's why I never buy single packs of anything. Maybe your financial situation doesn't allow you to buy an entire box, to which I would suggest that you either think of those kids (and other fellow collectors, for that matter) or find something else to do with your money.
[Image: dgarwood-hhof]

Always looking for autograph or memorabilia cards of members of the Hockey Hall of Fame.

Currently have GU and/or auto of 138 of the 251 HHOF players. Check it out here: http://tinyurl.com/79uftuo

(05-13-2012, 11:05 PM)dgarwood Wrote: Haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if this has been said before...

You're not the first person I've come across who likes to beat the odds by feeling their way through open boxes. It's not your fault and it happens all the time. Your LCS allows you to cheat the odds and you accept. My LCS is the same way...I've seen it happen on many occasion. What I've seen on more occasions is kids coming in with their moms or dads and spend 20 minutes trying to decide how to spend their $10 allowance. If I was like you and had just picked out most of the hits from the box that one of those kids decided to spend their allowance on, I would feel like crap. I like the guaranteed hits too, that's why I never buy single packs of anything. Maybe your financial situation doesn't allow you to buy an entire box, to which I would suggest that you either think of those kids (and other fellow collectors, for that matter) or find something else to do with your money.
Amen!

The word "entitled" in the posting by Irbecards32 speaks volumes. I guess everyone has their own reason for being special or better than the rest. Entitled to particular card, really?
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Quote:Well, me and the gang of street tuff pack searchers like to kick babies and rob old ladies of their marble ryes on the weekends. Sometimes we like to go all out and cross the street with the do not cross light is flashing. Kinda hesitant on that now though cause the gang leader got caught and is serving 25 to life. The judge also slapped on an additional 25 years cause he held a pack of cards in his hand for longer then 2 seconds.

LMFAO well spun, funny stuff there, i could care less about the ongoing debate as i dont buy packs only sealed boxes/cases.
(although it was a entertaining/educational read)
i gotta say though i realize its frowned upon by many in the hobby and i dont do it but if the lcs allows it then really its the shop owners
choice.you might not agree with it and say its illegal/bad for the hobby ect. BUT ITS THE OWNERS CHOICE and when other collectors see that practice its there choice to not give that lcs buissness.
its a double edged sword guys. no need for the Drama...

butterflies and rainbows, unicorns and furry bunnies...
lol
as for the kids? seriously? dont kid yourselves, WE ARE THE KIDS.
30 AND 40 year old kids. i see both sides...switzerland

nice hits congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(05-11-2012, 11:13 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: Nice to put words in my mouth. Go reread all 4 pages. Never once did I say anything close to that. I said everyone here does things that someone somewhere frowns apons... And look, you just did something I frown apon, which is blantenly outright lie by saying "What I love is the fact that he keeps talking about how all of us do illegal things every day" You love the fact?? Show me the FACT, and please show me where I said you do illegal stuff? Because like the other guys you are now just making things up... Congrats, you say you try to live honestly, yet just posted a giant made up lie.
Did you attend school for stupid people or are you spelling words in your local vernacular?

Did you really use the term "entitled"? Wow! .....what poor morals you have. You're entitled to nothing!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]