Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PC Question
05-09-2012, 12:27 PM
PC Question
How do you guys Store your Base/Insert cards for your PC's? Do you keep them in Boxes or Binders? Normally i would keep mine in Boxes but recently i've been thinking about putting my Base and Insert into Binders.. Just wondering how do you guys do it

[Image: ZsFkX.png]

TRADERS NOTE: I KEEP MY CARDS AT THE DEFAULT RATING IF YOUR MARK YOUR CARDS MINT I WILL TRADE MY CARDS AT THE MINT RATING AS WELL. UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 12:33 PM
RE: PC Question
Everything that books under $10 I have in binders, with the exception of a couple of cards in sets since I have the whole set in a binder.

The rest I keep top-loaded and boxed. Still not sure what to do with the first batch of graded cards I got back though, particularly since two of them are 4x6 jumbos haha

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
05-09-2012, 12:33 PM
I keep rcs,auto,gu, #d, select nice celtics in top loaders in boxes. The base, inserts etc are in binders sorted by player.

Top 8 redsox autos wanted
1. Wade Boggs
2. Pedro Martinez
3. Manny Ramirez
4. Pablo Sandoval
5. Rusney Castillo
6. Yoan Moncada
7. Dwight Evans
8. Jon Lester

Also looking for 2006 topps/chrome Declaration of Independence/ US Constitution cards.
05-09-2012, 12:38 PM
I keep all of my sets in binders. All of my Detroit PCs are in sleeves in boxes in yearly then set name order.

TOS-Read it
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,717+ diff Pistons cards

05-09-2012, 05:48 PM
For the Stuff you put in Binders do you go 2 cards per Slot(18 cards per sheet) or just 1 card per slot so you can view the back?

[Image: ZsFkX.png]

TRADERS NOTE: I KEEP MY CARDS AT THE DEFAULT RATING IF YOUR MARK YOUR CARDS MINT I WILL TRADE MY CARDS AT THE MINT RATING AS WELL. UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
05-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Pre 80 sets in binders , post 80 sets in boxes and double cards for trade worth more than $3 in toploads in boxes by year and sport so I can find them.

Photobucket
05-09-2012, 07:39 PM
my PC isn't that large since i really only collect one player. the rest i pretty much have started to try and wheel and deal. i have built some cases that hang on my wall with melo cards in them. i keep the cards in 1 screw screwdowns with a team bag around each one.

Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]
05-09-2012, 08:05 PM
I keep all in top loaders. If the card is worth more than $50 it goes in a magnet case. All are stored in boxes.
05-09-2012, 08:53 PM
(05-09-2012 05:48 PM)bbills1999 Wrote:  For the Stuff you put in Binders do you go 2 cards per Slot(18 cards per sheet) or just 1 card per slot so you can view the back?

Before the age of 12, it was 2 cards per slot, back to front. But now, I am afraid to do that as I don't want the cards sticking together. My house isn't always 65 degrees. Smile

TOS-Read it
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,717+ diff Pistons cards