`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Topps Murad

WTTF Topps Murad
Im interested in trade for anything and Everything Topps Murad right now.. Im gonna be Posting my Set needs tonight after i finish getting it into my Org. Until then i would like to know who has Murade Stuff for trade? Dont matter if its Base, Auto's , Silks , GU , Mini's whatever you have If i Need it ill be interested..

RE: WTTF Topps Murad
Ive got base, minis, checklists, I think a Yao Game Used
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I messaged you about the few I have...and it's Wednesday! Smile Just get back to me whenever. I can't ship out til Monday anyways!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Ya i know Buck lol Had Inventory at work this week so been busy havent had a chance to get all my Needs Organize yet.. I still have a Huge Pile to go thru ..

CrimeDawg i definately need alot of mini's still and you can Check me for the Yaoch (what me and my buddies called yao since he was always Hurt lol)

(05-09-2012, 01:18 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Ya i know Buck lol Had Inventory at work this week so been busy havent had a chance to get all my Needs Organize yet.. I still have a Huge Pile to go thru ..

CrimeDawg i definately need alot of mini's still and you can Check me for the Yaoch (what me and my buddies called yao since he was always Hurt lol)
No worries. I just made a purchase on the 'bay (another one of those bids I didn't expect to win lol) so the paypal would help, but I have the funds either way, and since I can't ship til next week anyway there's really no need for you to rush!

I love this hobby but even we sometimes underestimate how time consuming all the organization can be!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

You will be shocked to know I have ...wait for it...Dwyane Wade Murad cards. I believe I have 4 of them including a GU /51 Chck my org and PM me if you are interested.

(05-09-2012, 09:07 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: You will be shocked to know I have ...wait for it...Dwyane Wade Murad cards. I believe I have 4 of them including a GU /51 Chck my org and PM me if you are interested.
I feel like if I took half the D-Wades you're now unloading it would be better than my Mitch PC already lol

It's only better if you like Wade more than Mitch...which you don't...so it's not better Wink

Murad have and Needs are Updated (Not the Mini's)

I have 227 of 280 (base and Checklist) for 81% of the set complete. Smile

Do you need my Wades or no?