`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prices Change, Why

RE: Prices Change, Why
Longoria cards have been dropping like crazy for awhile now. The guy gets hurt last year and has a bit of an off year and his cards get slashed in half ?

(05-11-2012, 08:03 AM)john1580 Wrote: Longoria cards have been dropping like crazy for awhile now. The guy gets hurt last year and has a bit of an off year and his cards get slashed in half ?
that doesnt surprise me at all. i havent had a longoria request in 6 months...i used to get a longoria request every couple weeks

(05-11-2012, 08:23 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: that doesnt surprise me at all. i havent had a longoria request in 6 months...i used to get a longoria request every couple weeks
yeah hes really taking a beating price wise

(05-11-2012, 08:40 AM)john1580 Wrote: yeah hes really taking a beating price wise
Good for buyers and bad for sellers
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(05-11-2012, 10:58 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Good for buyers and bad for sellers
yeah unfortunately i was on the selling end for a while with that....looking to get back in action soon though so it could be a positive for me that he just got hurt again. Maybe i could get some pc back for good prices....unless iconms gets involved lol

(05-11-2012, 11:32 AM)john1580 Wrote: yeah unfortunately i was on the selling end for a while with that....looking to get back in action soon though so it could be a positive for me that he just got hurt again. Maybe i could get some pc back for good prices....unless iconms gets involved lol
Lol lets hope it doesnt become a bidding war then
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s