`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Matt Kemp Autos

WTTF: Matt Kemp Autos
As many of you know, I am an avid collector of Matt Kemp autos! I currently have roughly 100 of the 200+ non 1/1 autos available. (I'll still Entertain offers on any 1/1).

I am on a quest to collect them all! I have in my ORG a list of Matt Kemp HAVES and WANTS separated.

Take a look at your collection and let me know if you have any on my want list.

I have loaded a majority of my PC in ORG and all folders are public. I have an extensive collection and ALL would be considered FT (although not currently marked that way) except for any DODGERS and especially my Jackie Robinson auto.

So if you are bored, have Matt Kemp autos, and feel like looking through a great PC, check out my org.

If you have anything on my WANT list let me know. I will also pay if that is your preference.

PM me or send a trade request. Thanks for the help!

Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

RE: WTTF: Matt Kemp Autos
Kevin, that Kershaw/Kemp didn't satisfy your appetite? LOL

RE: WTTF: Matt Kemp Autos
Mike, it just whetted my appetite without quite bedding it back down again lol I am travelling so I haven't been home for a week to get it! My wife went and picked it up for me at the Post Office and its killing me!

I figure I'd throw the offer out there and see if anyone is hiding anything that I need haha.

For those of you out there that are skeptical, just ask Mike if I am fair - he is a good gauge of how obsessed I am with this quest!

(05-09-2012, 12:04 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Kevin, that Kershaw/Kemp didn't satisfy your appetite? LOL
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____