`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pau and Marc Gasol Cards

Pau and Marc Gasol Cards
Hey everyone, I had a couple of questions I am hoping you guys can help me out with. I was wondering if there are any cards out there featuring jersey patches from both Pau and Marc Gasol?

Also, is there a database here on Beckett, or any other site for that matter, that provides checklists of every card for a given player?

Thanks.

RE: Pau and Marc Gasol Cards
IF you type in one of the players Names into the Search you can then Narrow your Search down to what your looking for..

For Example Type Pau Gasol into the Search bar then you can Narrow it down to cards that include Marc.. You can also do it the Opposite way by searching Marc then Narrowing it to Pau..

Or you can search Gasol, and then under players select Multiple and choose both Pau and Marc. Smile Welcome to the site. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

You guys are making this way too difficult. Just type "Pau Marc Gasol" into the search. It brings up 3 cards they are both on, 2 base, as well as 1 auto. No memorabilia.

(05-09-2012, 08:29 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: You guys are making this way too difficult. Just type "Pau Marc Gasol" into the search. It brings up 3 cards they are both on, 2 base, as well as 1 auto. No memorabilia.
The reason that isn't the best solution is because there are times, depending on the item, where they abbreviate the first name like "P.Gasol/M.Gasol". If they never did that, then it wouldn't be an issue. Smile

Good to know, I've not run into that before.

(05-09-2012, 09:52 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Good to know, I've not run into that before.
I'll see if I can find an example.
Eh, this is a poor example kind of, but it's an example none the less:

1991-92 Hoops #311 D.Robinson/Rodman LL