`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ebay sore losers

Ebay sore losers
I won an auction. Every auction after that, the bidder I beat out has been upping the bid to where he/she doesn't win it. It has happened to 5 auctions today alone.

Do i have a reason to report?

RE: Ebay sore losers
There is no way for them to know it was you who won the card? And how do you know its the same person?

Either way nothing you can report.

(05-08-2012, 06:54 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: There is no way for them to know it was you who won the card? And how do you know its the same person?

Either way nothing you can report.
the username shows the same 2 letters and feedback is the same amount

Im sure he is not searching for you, it would be very hard for him to do this, at least I think so.

dont bid till the last few sec. I would imagine that could help you with the up bidding.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(05-08-2012, 07:13 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Im sure he is not searching for you, it would be very hard for him to do this, at least I think so.
i do it all the time...not hard if you know his FB # and/or saw a card he/she won.
dude,you have to watch your competitors...bid against them enough and look at bid history...you KNOW.
i wont bid if i see certain numbers and J***8 for example...
Smile
saves a TON of cash too if you do your HOMEWORK
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(05-08-2012, 07:34 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i do it all the time...not hard if you know his FB # and/or saw a card he/she won.
dude,you have to watch your competitors...bid against them enough and look at bid history...you KNOW.
Smile
Smile
Good point, I usually just bid within my price range, regardless of whos bidding. But I also don't bid until the last second, so not sure I need to do the research.

If the listings are for similar cards/ same player, you could just be biding against another collector. I know since I started a player collection I've been in alot of bidding wars with the same few buyers.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(05-08-2012, 07:34 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i do it all the time...not hard if you know his FB # and/or saw a card he/she won.
Smile
Smile
+1 on this.. I have certain people that collect the same cards I do and by doing serious homework I have saved hundreds. I know what they usually max out on and I know where to take it to win. As long as i bid on the last second I almost always win and never get bumped higher

man i cant even understand what the original poster is trying to say haha sorry
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/