`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garage sale leads to gold jeter rookie, Maybe better?

Garage sale leads to gold jeter rookie, Maybe better?
Went to garage sale and found a sealed set of 1992 front row gold cards. Me and the guy came to an agreement and long story short i could not resist opening. NOTE I HAVE VIDEO OF ME OPENING IT BUT IF THIS DOES NOT GRADE AS WELL AS I FEEL IT SHOULD COULD BE EMBARRASING SO I WILL WAIT.......
[Image: IMG638.jpg]
To my eyes this thing is very center, Four sharp corners no surface damage and man you see the glare in the video and it is like AHHHHHH. Anyone disagree upon centering?
[Image: IMG639.jpg]
Hoping to get at least a 9. Anything higher it will be going to auction.
[Image: NYBannerFinalcopy.jpg]

RE: Garage sale leads to gold jeter rookie, Maybe better?
awesome pull man if only they saw that coming
Looking for Dan Uggla cards

Thanks man. I am scared to touch the thing haha. What is a good way to send this thing down for grading. Also that is a peeled sticker on the back of the holder did not take an extra second to sleeve this thing so it is in a horrible holder. haha Service never touched only sides.

Love it!! If you want to trade it let me know!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

i send it wrapped in toilet paper lol inside the envenlope it might be crazy but remember toilet paper is soft
Looking for Dan Uggla cards

I'd bet it's not a 10 cause it has the extra gold on the top stripe to the right, the back seems like it may be a hair off center top to bottom but that could be a result of the angle the pic was taken. Either way what a find. What did you have to give?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Both silver and gold have a solid bv

Send that in to get graded, if it's a 9-9.5 you may have a huge bid war
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

Dbrooked i did notice the gold over run. That was about the only thing i could find wrong with it. Also it may be off center but my pics are horrible examples. jartbek toilet paper is a good idea.
I also finally got a A-rod Sp rookie outta the bundle i purchased. I refuse to discuss the price. I hope the extra foil takes .5 off and this thing is as centered as it looks in person. If it does not at least make a 9 i do not want it graded but i think and hope gem mint, gold in a gold label would be SICK. I will know in two weeks.

Nice card. Centering looks a tad off left to right but still should get a 9 for that sub. Sweet find. I still have my silver set sealed. Dont know why but I refuse to open it. These Front Row sets sold DIRT CHEAP back in the day. Makes me wish I would have picked up more.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I know what your saying. You should open the silver my whole thought was is the jeter going to be there and what will be the conditioning. I own enough things that are sealed so i might as well see what it is.
Idk though man if it is not at least 50/50 it has to be 60/40. Depending on the grader though. It seems the front looks 50/50 and the back looks 60/40 imo in the pics but again only the grader can grade it so. And this is not leaving the spot til she is sent off next week.