`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Darryl Strawberry Collectors!!!

All Darryl Strawberry Collectors!!!
Maybe we could help each other with our collections? I know i would be willing to? Anyone else?
[Image: Strawberry-Signature.jpg][Image: QRwV1.png]

RE: All Darryl Strawberry Collectors!!!
Although I'm not a Strawberry collector I have a sweet Strawberry auto'd Bobble Head . He signed when he was in Buffalo for Darryl Strawberry night before a Bisons minor league game. Obviously I don't have a COA for it but I think I saved the ticket from that game. If you're interested I'd be interested in trading for cards of Pedroia, Bobby Doerr, Jim Kelly, and/or Fred Jackson. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll post some photos.

Jay
Dustin Pedroia Collector

[Image: Pedroia%20Beckett_zpsyhzs8kbs.jpg]

I have thousands of Strawberrys I would be willing to sell. Send me a PM and we can work something out.

(05-08-2012, 10:25 AM)jestoos Wrote: Although I'm not a Strawberry collector I have a sweet Strawberry auto'd Bobble Head . He signed when he was in Buffalo for Darryl Strawberry night before a Bisons minor league game. Obviously I don't have a COA for it but I think I saved the ticket from that game. If you're interested I'd be interested in trading for cards of Pedroia, Bobby Doerr, Jim Kelly, and/or Fred Jackson. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll post some photos.

Jay
Cool man!! I am intrested. The only think i have that you listed is a Bobby Doerr auto that i am keeping. Could we work out something else?

[Image: Strawberry-Signature.jpg][Image: QRwV1.png]

Perhaps. Let me get some images up this weekend and go from there. I'm working on my photo bucket so i'll put them in there. Thanks.

Jay
Dustin Pedroia Collector

[Image: Pedroia%20Beckett_zpsyhzs8kbs.jpg]