`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got ticket to John Smoltz's retirement night. Anyone else going!

Just got ticket to John Smoltz's retirement night. Anyone else going!
Just purchased 3 lower level tickets to see Smoltz's number retired on June 8th. Plan on getting tickets to the June 9th game also but wanted to get these cause they are drying up. Really excited about going. Also excited about adding the Sid Bream "The Slide" bobble head Saturday night.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

RE: Just got ticket to John Smoltz's retirement night. Anyone else going!
My wife and I got another 5 game ticket plan this year... I intend to try to go to this game but it is not one we got in our package
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

that sucks. We live about 6 hours away so we only get maybe one weekend series a year. Gotta do this one this year as Smoltz has always been my buddy's favorite player. Ended up getting tickets off stub hub cause there was nothing left on the Braves site any good. That game is rightfully going for a little premium but still think we came out pretty good.

Im def going to sid bream bobble head. They look realllllllly cool. Its gonna look even cooler next to my signed picture and ticket stub. I was at the game but asleep during the play Tongue i still remember wondering why it was so loud and trying to go back to sleep and my mom trying to wake me up...
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(05-08-2012, 08:34 AM)capncush Wrote: Im def going to sid bream bobble head. They look realllllllly cool. Its gonna look even cooler next to my signed picture and ticket stub. I was at the game but asleep during the play Tongue i still remember wondering why it was so loud and trying to go back to sleep and my mom trying to wake me up...
I was 11 at the time and I remember watching the game and that is what really got me hooked on baseball and the Braves. And yes, the bobble head looks really cool and will look good on my display also. It will also be cool that it's interleague and we get to see 2 former Braves in Kelly Johnson and Yunel. I was at one of Smoltz's last starts for the Braves when he went 5 innings and got the win over Johan Santana and the game before that Kelly Johnson hit a grandslam to put away the Saturday game.