`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my panini replacements

my panini replacements
ok, about 7 months ago i pulled a kevin mchale redemption from a 09' classics pack from my lcs, i redeemed it and been waiting since. last week i called them and asked to have it replaced because they said he had'nt signed anthing, so they asked for some names of players i would like to replace the item with, so i gave them some names and that was it, i didnt think much of what i was gonna get.
today i got my panini package and this is what i got. check it out guys.

card 1.
[Image: panini1.jpg]

card 2.
[Image: panini2.jpg]

card 3. 1/25
[Image: panini3.jpg]
.and card no. 4.

[Image: panini4.jpg]

[Image: newsig3.jpg]

RE: my panini replacements
I think you came out pretty well. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

WOW Nice

Interest int the Mchale

you definitley got the better of the deal!!!!! looks like book value was equal, but i have to believe the sell value would have been lower on the mchale, congrats!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(05-07-2012, 03:41 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: you definitley got the better of the deal!!!!! looks like book value was equal, but i have to believe the sell value would have been lower on the mchale, congrats!!!!!
yeah, thats what i was thinking. the mchale was numbered to /49.

[Image: newsig3.jpg]

I like that Westbrook, hit me up if it is FT...

You definately did great.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

wow u did well..i am waiting for my 09-10 classics blast from the past jrsy auto /25 Penny Hardaway but i am refusing to take a replacement because i collect him and im scared they would send me crap as a replacement and honestly a Penny Hardaway jrsy auto /25 would sell for more than all of your replacement cards and i highly doubt that they would hook me up as good as they did you and even if they did i wouldnt be happy but you did very well for a mchale!

I know a fellow trader who got his hardaway replaced and they send him a gary payton collosal jersey auto /10 - he got screwed if you ask me
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Very nice, I'd be happy with 4 for 1 exchange.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Wow you got much much more than that McHale was worth

that was pretty good replacement.... but why would Panini have a bunch of jersey cards laying around that were not packed up????

were those part of the employees' bonus that they took them from...... every card that is produced should go into packs/boxes... unless they are awaiting an auto, then slap a redemption in the packs... no reason to hold onto jersey/patch cards....... just sayin'
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*