Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older School Pickup, 2006 Contenders Championship Ticket 1/1 style

Older School Pickup, 2006 Contenders Championship Ticket 1/1 style
Not everyday you come across these, so I decided to trade for this one

[Image: gallowayticket.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Older School Pickup, 2006 Championship Ticket 1/1 style
Very cool!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

thanks bud. Figured why not. Kinda feels like a real 1/1, not the one's that seem to be everywhere (it actually was a rarity to pull them at one point in time)
(05-07-2012, 10:04 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Very cool!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Agreed. Much better than a plate.

(05-07-2012, 10:06 AM)ft28jags Wrote: thanks bud. Figured why not. Kinda feels like a real 1/1, not the one's that seem to be everywhere (it actually was a rarity to pull them at one point in time)
The Wisconsin Collection

I've disliked plates since they started popping up like candy. I have two and hit then from UD for free and if they weren't Px they would've been hone long ago
(05-07-2012, 10:47 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Agreed. Much better than a plate.
My Flickr

(05-07-2012, 10:52 AM)ft28jags Wrote: I've disliked plates since they started popping up like candy. I have two and hit then from UD for free and if they weren't Px they would've been hone long ago
Yeah, I've got a couple auto'd ones (more for the autos than the 1/1 part), and one from 2002 Private Stock that isn't even in the OPG (most likely surfaced when Pacific went belly up.
The Wisconsin Collection

i just have my two fred taylor's...as a rule, I avoid them as I wouldn't trade for them...just aesthetically unpleasing imo and too common for 1/1 status
(05-07-2012, 11:17 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Yeah, I've got a couple auto'd ones (more for the autos than the 1/1 part), and one from 2002 Private Stock that isn't even in the OPG (most likely surfaced when Pacific went belly up.
My Flickr

RE: Older School Pickup, 2006 Contenders Championship Ticket 1/1 style
Are you a Galloway fan? PM me if so. Might have a freebie.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: Older School Pickup, 2006 Contenders Championship Ticket 1/1 style
pm sent your way
(05-07-2012, 06:28 PM)ugameck Wrote: Are you a Galloway fan? PM me if so. Might have a freebie.
My Flickr