Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Celtic Trade Lot
05-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Celtic Trade Lot
I am wanting to trade all these celtic cards for thunder or Kobe. I would really like to trade as a lot for high end, but open for offers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, sorry for the long thread, but thats what I had in my bucket. I should say that the Bird is a refractor, the Maravich is a rendition in his Celtic uniform, the Allen platinum is NOT #'d.
Please let me know what you think.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: Celtic Trade Lot
I hate you

Not really i just have no highend Kobe or Thunder to trade.. If you dont get what your looking for i would love a chance at both Waltons first then the other Celtics (minus the Wally and KG GU) if your willing to take something other then Kobe's or thunder.

[Image: ZsFkX.png]

TRADERS NOTE: I KEEP MY CARDS AT THE DEFAULT RATING IF YOUR MARK YOUR CARDS MINT I WILL TRADE MY CARDS AT THE MINT RATING AS WELL. UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
05-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Lol, thanks for the look. I will get in contact with you if I cant get what I am looking for.
05-06-2012, 11:41 PM
They should censor Walton's daisy duke's. Good lord.
05-06-2012, 11:58 PM
(05-06-2012 11:41 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote:  They should censor Walton's daisy duke's. Good lord.

That has got to be the most awkward stance for a picture.
05-07-2012, 06:03 AM
Ok, Bill, for this shot put your legs together as close as you can and squeeze your cheeks. Perfect! That's a keeper! 30 years from now people will still think you look great!
05-07-2012, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 07:07 AM by leadmetogreatness.)
(05-07-2012 06:03 AM)marquettewade3 Wrote:  Ok, Bill, for this shot put your legs together as close as you can and squeeze your cheeks. Perfect! That's a keeper! 30 years from now people will still think you look great!

come on its the stand at attention pose
(05-06-2012 08:53 PM)dntuwsh Wrote:  I am wanting to trade all these celtic cards for thunder or Kobe. I would really like to trade as a lot for high end, but open for offers.
Okay, sorry for the long thread, but thats what I had in my bucket. I should say that the Bird is a refractor, the Maravich is a rendition in his Celtic uniform, the Allen platinum is NOT #'d.
Please let me know what you think.

I'm interested in some/most are you trading them only as a lot? I know I have some durrant rcs, westbook rcs kobe rcs that I may let go. Have to see what I have any thunder auto/gu not certain what I have.

Top 10 redsox autos wanted
1. Wade Boggs
2. Roger Clemens
3. Pedro Martinez
4. David Ortiz
5. Manny Ramirez
6. Hanley Ramirez
7. Pablo Sandoval
8. Rusney Castillo
9. Yoan Moncada
10. Dwight Evans

Also looking for 2006 topps/chrome Declaration of Independence/ US Constitution cards.
05-07-2012, 09:53 AM
(05-07-2012 07:00 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote:  come on its the stand at attention pose

I'm interested in some/most are you trading them only as a lot? I know I have some durrant rcs, westbook rcs kobe rcs that I may let go. Have to see what I have any thunder auto/gu not certain what I have.

I would like to trade as a lot, but am open, pm me with what you have.