`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Holy Mary, that was a long break!!

RE: Holy Mary, that was a long break!!
So there will be the posting of Ricky's in the future?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I absolutely Heart me some Peyton Manning collins!!! Great one!

And yes Chadscards, there will be Ricky sightings in the near future. Of course, that does imply I can dig them out of the piles of boxes I still live in. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(05-07-2012, 11:28 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I absolutely Heart me some Peyton Manning collins!!! Great one!

And yes Chadscards, there will be Ricky sightings in the near future. Of course, that does imply I can dig them out of the piles of boxes I still live in. Wink
I will be moving thursday haha...so I will understand. Ill be moving my belongings plus the 250,000 cards with me...but the upside is ill be around our whole inventory again!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I take my last final Thursday. Ugh. Gotta read and yet here I am reading Beckett instead. Lol. Good to see you in the flow again
(05-07-2012, 10:59 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Thanks everyone! It's good to see some of those amazing cards!

Yes, I Heart the gold bars...we all know that! Smile Great grab on the Dez and that Brady RC jnc and patsfan! Love me some TTT as well Kyle, good stuff there.

HT, how are those Sanders scans coming along? Can't wait to jump back in to that thread!!

ft28! You're graduating! Yay!!! Coffee will be a must in the near future. Maybe in the next few weeks? I think I'll have a little more "free" time then...

I feel like I'm living in a cave, that's for sure. But glad to hear there was a search party out there looking high and low. You know I'm never very far from some good cardboard. Big Grin

Don't have a ton of new stuff to show off, but I did grab a nice 34 dual (right Jeffy??) and some other nice autos. On the upside, I got whacked by a few freebie packages that will knock your socks off! Can't wait to get them up for you all to see.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.