`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Holy Mary, that was a long break!!

RE: Holy Mary, that was a long break!!
(05-06-2012, 09:32 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: But I see I missed something far more important. You FINALLY finished that nameplate!!! Big Grin Congrats my friend!
Oh, I thought you were here for that! So yeah... I FINALLY found the 1st R. In fact, the eBay seller joined the site just so he could send me an IM about his auction! My eBay search wasn't picking it up because of how he listed it. The bonus is, it's #002/280... the first one available!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Welcome back

HOLY C@$P SHE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Awesome ADB!! So glad you got the first available one as well, that makes it even more worth it to me!

Thanks Moshe! Can't wait to scan in some of your new stuff!

Mik- not sure I'm alive, but I am upright and breathing. Guess that's as good as I can hope for right now. Gotta sleep, 5:30 comes early! Hope to catch up more soon. What's the PP count up to these days?
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

There you are, I was wondering where you have been. Welcome back! Still plugging along on my Dez crusade and was able to land this while you were gone...

[Image: IMG-4.jpg]

My first one and I know how you like the gold bars! Wink Cant wait to see what Burnt Orange sickness you have acquired!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(05-06-2012, 09:05 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: T!! Are you hiding things from me?? Wink
Never know but I like to be prepared Wink

Good to see ya, Wendy!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Welcome back, RW!! We'll have to see about getting together for coffee soon. I graduate after this week with department honors. Should also have school honors but "shockingly" they've done something hokey with how they review hours.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Your ears had to have been itching a week or so ago. Mik and I were talking about you, wondering where you had disappeared to.
We figured it was the new jobs and the move.

[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Welcome back! Its been pretty boring around here.
Can you start a fight with someone so we can have something good to read? Big Grin
Glad youre back!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]