`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Leaf: 2 autos/Luck insert FT

2012 Leaf: 2 autos/Luck insert FT
I'm on the basketball boards most of the time, but decided to try a football blaster for the two guaranteed autos.

The autos, unfortunately, were pretty bad (Travis Lewis, OU; Tyler Hansen, Colorado), though the box did have the Army All-American Andrew Luck card as well, #AABAL1.

I don't even have the football OPG so I have no idea what they book for, but I'd be willing to unload them in anyone's favor for one Ohio State GU/AU/low #ed card where the player is in their OSU uniform.

I can scan them in if anyone would like pics. PM me if you'd like! Thanks for looking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 2012 Leaf: 2 autos/Luck insert FT
Got a scan of the Lewis?
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Ask and ye shall receive!

[Image: leaffootball001.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Hate how they have to airbrush the uniforms and helmets out. Doesn't even look like OU uni. Sad

(05-05-2012, 03:30 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Hate how they have to airbrush the uniforms and helmets out. Doesn't even look like OU uni. Sad

Gotta agree with that I'm afraid!

(05-05-2012, 03:43 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Gotta agree with that I'm afraid!
I used to love Sage and Press Pass because they were college uni autos. Would buy their product every year. Now all we got is Upper Deck now I guess...

Would be interested in the Luck. Check me for it

RE: 2012 Leaf: 2 autos/Luck insert FT w/ scans
(05-05-2012, 06:14 PM)DannyLeslie5 Wrote: Would be interested in the Luck. Check me for it
Didn't see anything I could use. 'preciate the interest though!

Anybody else? Just one OSU GU or Auto, or even lower #ed card would take these!