Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I GOT JAKEDlovescards, BUT WORSE!!!

RE: I GOT JAKEDlovescards, BUT WORSE!!!
[quote='rad_1205' pid='2004259' dateline='1336346042']
THis is more for eric1114, philly eagle in az, and Haze28, but all please read.

I know alot of you are thinking what happened. THis has nothing to do with cards. I just found out on Friday evening i had over $2,000 stolen out of my bank account. As of right now im trying to work with my bank and figure out what happened. They have informed me that someone has created a duplicate debit card that mirrors my original card and have be making several transactions out of the state of Virginia. and i live in Louisiana. The situations is very complicated... So all please work with me. YOur cards are on the way please do not worry. Just please say some prayers that i get all my money back. THis is going to kill me trying to get to Germ

Take care all

I know what happened, and I'm in California, and it was people in virginia. They attached something to an ATM machine that you entered your card into. It copied your card info and thats how they were able to get your information.
You'll get your money back from ur bank.
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

It was happening in Missouri too if that is what happened. There is warnings on all the local ATMs linked to my bank. They tell you how to check if you call the bank. My wife and I check before we ever enter our cards now.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Most banks are pretty quick on getting the money back. I had my wallet stolen a while back and the person (A friend of a roomate) ran up a bunch of stuff on my card, within 2 weeks i had all the money back. Was Bank of America, not sure who you bank with.

Just make sure you're very cooperative when they are working on it, doesnt help to get pissy with them.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Sounds like identity theft. Try Zander insurance they protect people from these kind of things. I dont know if they can help you since it already happened but I have heard in some cases that they will help even though you are already a victim. It only costs as much as a pizza a month.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Any resolution to this? Haven't heard from you in a while and still haven't received my end of the trade....
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]