Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011/12 UD Exclusives

2011/12 UD Exclusives
Hey peeps.

Just wanted to see if I can get some more info on the 2011/12 Upper Deck Series 1 Exclusives cards. Last night my buddy picked me up 3 packs from a card show... and wouldn't you know it.. 2 young guns and a ud canvas from the 3 packs. One of the young guns is a UD Exclusive Gold Card #232 Eric Condra . Serial Numbered 6/10.

This card appears to be pretty rare. Any idea what the value of this card might be. I don't see much in Beckett.

Thanks for any info.

RE: 2011/12 UD Exclusives
This is a High Gloss card I believe. It is more rare then just a regular UD exclusive. Since the print run of the card is under 25, there is no book price on the card. Hope this helps, Alex Smile

^^^ What he said. Its a High Gloss.

The fact that the cards are so rare, means there just isnt enough market data for beckett to give it a price. Effectively its worth whatever someone will pay for it. If you found a mad Senators fan, they might pay you $150-$200 for it. I have 2 cards like it, and neither are Young Guns. For information on this card, you could check the completed listings on feebay of similar cards like it, as you prob wont find many (if any) the same, to get a rough idea as to what people have paid.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

OK cool.. thanks guys.. that's kinda what I was figuring Smile

Where's all my sens fans at ?? lol

Ask Opierocks on these boards, Unless he has one, im sure he would be interested.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

(05-06-2012, 07:40 PM)nemesis77777 Wrote: Ask Opierocks on these boards, Unless he has one, im sure he would be interested.
Thanks for thinking of me Steve! I would be very interested in obtaining this card, but I'm more into the trading aspect, and not so much the buying...As well, I don't personally think it's going to book quite as high as suggested ($150-$200 seems excessive). While it is a super low #'d parallel, it's neither a highly sought after established player, nor a "rookie on the radar" type either...a Crosby would go $200, as would a RNH, but not a Condra, IMO....BUT, I would probably trade for it somewhere in the $80-$100 range. Either way, I'm interested, if a deal can be reached!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

The telling statement is: "What you can get someone to pay/trade for it". At a show I saw a 11-12 Bobby Butler/10 that the dealer had marked at $50 dollars. I paid $20.