Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Leaf valiant release
Rainbow 
2012 Leaf valiant release
I was searching for NEW items i have not seen or pre-releases for this upcoming year.

I saw these: 2012 Leaf Valiant
anyone know if these are good? Sounds good??

Release Date: approx May 11th
Details:

Content Highlights:

2012 Leaf Valiant Football features the 2012's most exciting draft picks with ON-CARD AUTOGRAPHED CARDS, including:
Robert Griffin III
Trent Richardson
Lamichael James
Lamar Miller
Justin Blackmon
and many more...
In addition to the regular pack content look for randomly inserted bonus valiant U.S. Army All-American high school rookie cards, including:>
Andrew Luck
Barry Sanders, Jr.
Gunner Kiel
Valiant is most well known for its stunning parallel variations. Look for numerous parallel versions of all cards (numbered as low as 1/1)...
Also, look for 1/1 signed printing plates of all the drat's top players!
Configuration:

4 Cards Autographed per pack (All on-card autographs)

12 Boxes per case

Approximate release date: May 11th, 2012

RE: 2012 Leaf valiant release
Sounds like a lot of Leaf's other releases. Have to wait and see what the design looks like.

RE: 2012 Leaf valiant release
The Valiant football series is coming out mid June. I asked about it also. I saw the date on blowoutcards or another card site. It sounds decent, but Im ready for some legit brands for the rookies, even Prestige will be good at this point. The Press Pass brands only offers certain players, I have opened fanfare and Upper Deck and plenty of the Press Pass plain and Sage. The cards are worth getting into rite now, because the Price drop drastically. Last night i was looking at Cam Newton from last years product and their selling very cheap, so better off waiting, or just buy a few not alot.