`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would ya'll do??? CONFUSSED!!!

RE: What would ya'll do??? CONFUSSED!!!
(05-06-2012, 07:54 AM)shezdoni Wrote: I wouldn't do it, for the simple reason that the entire deal smells fishy.

Think about it, if your an LCS, and you know you can get 5 or more from it and that it would be a relatively quick sale, why would you trade it for cards that you will probably have in stock for a long time, and have difficulty in moving, especially when you have all the expenses of running an LCS

He want's your best stuff, and granted it is a Jordan rc, but there are quite a few of those listed on the bay that do not even sell, and there are also quite a few counterfeit ones floating around out there, even graded ones that are counterfeit..........

From a shop owners standpoint I can see why he would want to. Unless he is putting it online not alot of people are going to shell out $500+ on one card. SPA rookies are great case cards for shows and move very quick. He may have a buyer lined up already. Or maybe he just wants them for himself. I have alot of very highend stuff that I would trade down on if the right stuff came in.

[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: What would ya'll do??? CONFUSSED!!!
Quote:He want's your best stuff, and granted it is a Jordan rc, but there are quite a few of those listed on the bay that do not even sell, and there are also quite a few counterfeit ones floating around out there, even graded ones that are counterfeit..........

So the shop owner should lose a customer by screwing him out of his cards by giving him a fake Jordan rc? Or should the OP forego the trade and just BUY his fake Jordan on eBay?

Most shop owners trade so that they get more in return compared to what they are trading away. It's how they make money on a trade. They COULD sell the Jordan rc for $550, or they could trade it away, then sell the SPAs for more money, assuming everyone pays full price for everything.

OP -- Look... if you don't collect any of those guys, then why does it matter what their value is? Make the trade. If you DO collect some or all of those guys, then keep your cards and just buy the Jordan from him or pick one up on eBay. It truly is that simple.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed