`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay Problem what do i do??

RE: Ebay Problem what do i do??
Yeah but he didnt pay so the handling time doesnt count. Handling takes place after the payment is made.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Now you are just using a technicality. Had he been properly invoiced at the close of the auction he would have paid immediately. As both a buyer and a seller I see zero difference in if I pay and they sit on my package for two weeks or I can't pay for two weeks because they have not invoiced me. I have already won the item, we are in a binding transaction. Imagine walking into a store and wanting to buy something. The person at the counter is on a personal phone call and will not ring you up. Now imagine not being able to say screw it and leave the store without buying anything. You are forced to stand there until they check you out, you cannot just simply put the item back on the shelf and leave. How pissed off would you be? That is what Ebay is like when you cannot pay.

I would have paid for them regardless of the shipping being combined. Then I'd ask them for a partial refund on the shipping. If they don't give the partial refund then I'd ding them on the feedback.

ok lets say that same store has an item you want but its closed. Then what do you do? Wait until they open or start complaining because they are closed? Patience is something everyone needs to practice. For gods sake, its just cardboard. Is it worth getting all worked up for? Was your PC gonna die if it didnt get the cards soon? If the world was perfect, it would suck.

(05-15-2012, 02:44 PM)quavis Wrote: ok lets say that same store has an item you want but its closed. Then what do you do? Wait until they open or start complaining because they are closed? Patience is something everyone needs to practice. For gods sake, its just cardboard. Is it worth getting all worked up for? Was your PC gonna die if it didnt get the cards soon? If the world was perfect, it would suck.
Well using your analogy it would go something like this.. Lets Say you are shoping at Walmart.Com and want something Sent to a Store so you can go Pick it up and pay at the Store.. You make all the Arrangement and the Website said it should be there by Friday but they will send an Email to Confirm.. Friday comes no Email then Saturday, Sunday and Monday pass.. Now your wondering whats up so you Call the Walmart to see if you Item Arrived since it shoud have been there 4 days ago.. Nobody Answers so you give it a Few more days Still no Answer at Walmart Finally 2 Fulls Weeks have gone by and Walmart Finally Email's you saying thats the Item has arrived would you be Happy with the Service you recieved? would you Reccomend others Use this Service?

I'm loving the analogy throwdown. Smile It's nice and clean, and very accurate. lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

The only way Id be upset is if I had paid the money first. Other than that, Im minorly inconvenienced. In todays world, we are accustomed to immediate satisfaction. Thats not always the way its gonna be. We should be thankful we have such accomodations. Others in this world are less fortunate. In the big scheme of things, I can find a lot more to complain about. Like peoples driving! lol.

I declare quavis the winner. bbills didn't pay first, as his Wal-Mart analogy would have required, therefore his analogy is null and void. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

YAY!!! I finally won a debate!!! LOL Jk. The only winner here is Ebay!

(05-15-2012, 03:29 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I declare quavis the winner. bbills didn't pay first, as his Wal-Mart analogy would have required, therefore his analogy is null and void. Smile
What??? I demand a Recount