IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Opinion on Centering of Verlander RC?

Opinion on Centering of Verlander RC?
[Image: verlander.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know it's a little bit long on the bottom compared to the top so probably a 9.5 from there.

Anyone see any other problems with the centering other than that?

RE: Opinion on Centering of Verlander RC?
Looks to be in nice shape. If you can get a loop take a look at corners and surface.

Does the top left corner have a little ding on it, or is that from the scanner? The centering looks like you could score a 9.5 on it. Good luck if you decide to send it in.

Nice card. You're probably right on the centering. It's hard to say for sure. There's kind of a double-effect going with the shadow on top.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Its really just guess work. I had a stack on graded 2005 Bowman Chrome Ryan Garkos years back, and some of them were centered badly and still had 9.5 grades while others which were centered far better had 9's. It doesn't look bad though I think it should fair well in the centering dept.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Looks to be damn near 50/50 to me. As for the rest of the card I'd have to get a better look. I'll be seeing him pitch on Tuesday. Hopefully see him no hit the M's.

Don't forget to look at the back of the card for centering as well. I have seen plenty of cards that are perfectly centered on front and way off on the back.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/