`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the seller told me to "go to hell"

RE: the seller told me to "go to hell"
stars on sells make everything.. if you give him low stars on a purchase it hurts him BADLY!.. anyone that sells items and wants to continue to sell items need to learn customer service and do whatever possible to keep a good rep. if a seller told me to go to hell. I would be on a plane right now to his house with a set of matches and a full gas can.. Smile fight this and get your money back bro!
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset

(05-06-2012, 01:10 AM)chaseonbase Wrote: stars on sells make everything.. if you give him low stars on a purchase it hurts him BADLY!.. anyone that sells items and wants to continue to sell items need to learn customer service and do whatever possible to keep a good rep. if a seller told me to go to hell. I would be on a plane right now to his house with a set of matches and a full gas can.. Smile fight this and get your money back bro!
You are going to have rubber gloves all up in your business if you try to get on a plane with matches and a can of gas haha.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Just file a claim for item not as described and not the damage that was not in the description, chances are you'll get your money back and keep the card
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

get a paypal charge back! and report him to ebay.... ebay is all about the Buyer now-adays... you would have no problem getting a refund from paypal..... get it and don't contact him... he told you not to !!!! his own words. let him contact you about return shipping charges.... as a matter of principal I wouldn't pay the 3$ to ship it back... I would make him pay for it up front! imo ... he knew what he was doing.... there is a chance he never took it out of the screwdown ... but not likely !

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

If you file a claim you have to return the card. You will not get your refund until tracking shows its delivered. File the claim, return the card, leave him a neg to warn future buyers.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(05-06-2012, 09:22 AM)branesergen Wrote: File the claim, return the card, leave him a neg to warn future buyers.
I agree 100%. I just found the item listing and he did say in the description that it was nrmt-mt, which it obviously isn't. I buy a lot on the bay and always check the seller's feedback rating. You will be saving others future headaches.

That idiot seller needs to learn customer service. I had an issue with Ebay not notifying me about a sale for over 4 days afterwards. The first thing I did was contact the buyer, gave him an immediate refund, and sent him the card anyways. I'm out the money and the card, but it's a small price to pay to make a potential future customer happy, and he left me positive feedback as a result and a nice message. I treat people the same way I would want to be treated. Eventually these losers will suffer through feedback

And if you really want to get his goat, send him this reply:

You told me to go to hell. You may not think much about me, but Jesus thinks I am to die for! God Bless!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

if you dont leave a Negative it will be telling the rest of US that you DONT care if we get skrewed by this seller....this is not good my friend..if you care about this hobby and have any respect for yourself and the rest of us,
you will do the right thing.
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(05-06-2012, 09:27 AM)quobbinnobbin Wrote: I agree 100%. I just found the item listing and he did say in the description that it was nrmt-mt, which it obviously isn't. I buy a lot on the bay and always check the seller's feedback rating. You will be saving others future headaches.
If that is what he said in the auction, you will have no problems getting your money back from PayPal as an "item not as described". Just show them the pictures. The only thing I'm not sure about is if you get to leave feedback after winning and getting your money back. It's as if the transaction never occurred.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Here's to hoping ANOTHER user encouraging you to report it to Ebay gets you off your keister to do something Smile
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram