`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about boxes

question about boxes
so at walmart they ahve these boxes were u get a card that is suppose to be graded plus 10 packs of cards for 20 wondering if anyone has had any luck with these considered buying 1 today but choose not to
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: question about boxes
graded card = 1989 topps don mattingly bccg 8

The card might be graded. I saw those boxes this weekend. I bought one and got myself a 1999 relic of a nobody. The packs are random and most of the cards from those packs were all bent up. Don't buy it. But this is just my opinion. You might have better luck

I bought 2 of these boxes a while back because it said it had a Beckett grading coupon in them for 2 free grades. The cards were a BCCG 10 91 Ultra Winfield and a BCCG 9 90 Topps Ellis Burks. No biggie I only wanted the coupon, but even that was ONLY for BCCG grading! Total bust and waste of money. I would pass.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I agree, I picked one up several years ago, it was a football one just like that and got a 2006 score base rookie of Johnathan Stewart. All the packs were really lame stuff that never sold.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

thanks guys figured the pics on the boxes were to good to be true
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo