`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOK WHAT I JUST TRADED FOR!!!!

LOOK WHAT I JUST TRADED FOR!!!!
So happy. Just traded away 1 patch/1 auto/1 GU card for this. My first one of melo as a knick. Numbered 7/10 from National Treasures. Also the only one i've seen him sign his number "7" to. Seen one of these numbered 2/10 go for over 240. so pumped that the guy agreed to trade.

[Image: KGrHqFHJ0E-bKTNDR9BPoIlQh3tQ60_12.jpg]
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

RE: LOOK WHAT I JUST TRADED FOR!!!!
Ewww Ugly

Just kidding SICK Card

Congrats on the trade, always nice to get something you have been wanting.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

damn I had that on my snipe lol

nice pick up
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

(05-04-2012, 10:32 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Ewww Ugly

Just kidding SICK Card
i know.....so hideous. lol. really though, thanks man.
(05-04-2012, 10:38 PM)xarzy Wrote: damn I had that on my snipe lol

nice pick up
that's just not nice. lol. tryin to beat me out....makes me wonder how many other cards i've lost out on you to? lol. thanks man. i've been waiting to start getting some autos and patches from the knicks jerseys. seen this and just couldn't pass it up.

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Slick card, I like it.

Hey my local card shop has a few Melo auto for a pretty good price. Just thought id let ya know, next time I go to the shop i get the year and prices for ya. I know one was 50 bucks, and it was real nice.

Sick looking card! Just wish the knicks would start to put up a fight agents the Heat! Lebron hater talking.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(05-05-2012, 07:38 AM)JonnysCards Wrote: Hey my local card shop has a few Melo auto for a pretty good price. Just thought id let ya know, next time I go to the shop i get the year and prices for ya. I know one was 50 bucks, and it was real nice.
check your PM inbox. thanks for the heads up
(05-05-2012, 08:39 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Sick looking card! Just wish the knicks would start to put up a fight agents the Heat! Lebron hater talking.
yea dude, i know. this is ridiculous. i think that it's a little bit overkill that it took him 26 shots to get 30 points in game two. and he's broke 20 points in each game. but everyone else has to start knocking down shots to stretch the defense. they're doubling up on him and nobody else can do anything. at this point id be happy if they just won one game.

(05-05-2012, 08:39 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Lebron hater talking.
+1,000,000,000