`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROY PC

ROY PC
I haven't posted an update in awhile and wanted to share my progress so far. Eventually, I would like to submit all of my autos for encapsulation/authentication. Also, there is always room for improvement. I have a Kimbrel and a few others incoming so I will be adding more soon. However, right now I stand at about 113/130 in hand and might slow down to start saving for the big two. Anyway, hope you like. Feedback is appreciated.

http://photobucket.com/ROYPC

**Hopefully the link works**
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

RE: ROY PC
Sweet PC!
[Image: Sig.png]

nice collection!

Thanks guys! Always a work in progress.

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

Keep it up, nice!
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Chipper very nice progress! I share your passion for the NL ROY collection! It is secondary to my Matt Kemp obsession. What is your goal? Are you looking for autos or game used or rc? If you have any kemp autos, I'd be willing to help you out with some of your needs to complete your quest! Take a look at my org - its open to public view. Good luck!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

(05-04-2012, 11:18 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: Chipper very nice progress! I share your passion for the NL ROY collection! It is secondary to my Matt Kemp obsession. What is your goal? Are you looking for autos or game used or rc? If you have any kemp autos, I'd be willing to help you out with some of your needs to complete your quest! Take a look at my org - its open to public view. Good luck!
Thanks. Right now my goal is just to get at least one auto from every one NL and AL. Afterwards I may attempt to upgrade some of the cards. When I started out I didn't realize how hard some were going to be to get. I may expand to RC and GU later. I would probably be further along now, but I keep dropping money on my Chipper PC as well.

(05-05-2012, 07:03 AM)chipper4president Wrote: Thanks. Right now my goal is just to get at least one auto from every one NL and AL. Afterwards I may attempt to upgrade some of the cards. When I started out I didn't realize how hard some were going to be to get. I may expand to RC and GU later. I would probably be further along now, but I keep dropping money on my Chipper PC as well.
it's never a bad thing to drop some $$$ on Chipper cards, lol!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]