`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Robert griffin lll gold sephia 5/10 upper deck

RE: Robert griffin lll gold sephia 5/10 upper deck
(05-04-2012, 08:22 PM)JonnysCards Wrote: Im gonna go order some more Upper Deck now, Sick sick hit! I havent got any low numbered stuff, only opened one box, but gonna try two more prolly
What pack/box is this, so i can get some too!
UpperDeck 2012 ??

Nevermind--the Blaster Pack selling for 19.99 are basically rookies and not high end draft picks..found a forum saying this #-/50 are just base cards..get the full box for 93.95
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

(05-12-2012, 12:25 PM)rogue655 Wrote: You answered your own question. There are 10 of them, that's how rare it is. You definitely over valuing it though, there's no auto or even jersey so asking for manning and Stafford autos in return is a little much and $499 is atleast $399more than someone should pay in my opinion. Its a sweet card but you gotta bring asking prices back down to earth
I understand that but their is other 2 guys that own the same card and I have contacted them over eBay and they said they won't lower the price at all I'm not asking 399 or 499 + the cards I said I like the manning autos and Stanford is it a trade only no money involve . I won't even lower my price in my opinion this is rarer than any of the upper deck autos only 10 made where the true griffin collector at get at me.

(05-12-2012, 12:36 PM)turo650 Wrote: I understand that but their is other 2 guys that own the same card and I have contacted them over eBay and they said they won't lower the price at all I'm not asking 399 or 499 + the cards I said I like the manning autos and Stanford is it a trade only no money involve . I won't even lower my price in my opinion this is rarer than any of the upper deck autos only 10 made where the true griffin collector at get at me.
Nobody's going to value it at that, RGIII collector or not. It's just a low-numbered parallel. No auto, no patch. No way it'll command anywhere near a Manning, Stafford, or any bigger name auto, or anywhere in the ballpark of $400-500.

(05-12-2012, 12:48 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Nobody's going to value it at that, RGIII collector or not. It's just a low-numbered parallel. No auto, no patch. No way it'll command anywhere near a Manning, Stafford, or any bigger name auto, or anywhere in the ballpark of $400-500.
Let me not compare griffin like Peyton manning but how much is peyton sp authentic rc which where more than 400 produce and is around 400$ so now you have a hot rc coming up and I hope he turns to be great and the value will be more than what people are asking now .

Peyton manning was a rookie when parallels and inserts meant somethin
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(05-12-2012, 02:01 PM)rogue655 Wrote: Peyton manning was a rookie when parallels and inserts meant somethin
I agree with every one of your comments, Rogue. The fact is, 2012 will offer more RGIII ROOKIE cards than Peyton had BASE cards in his first five years. I love this sepia RGIII, and I would argue that NOBODY is a bigger fan than I am, but I cannot justify trading a $200 HOF auto for any RC parallel.

I might pay up to $150 for it, but in 3 months when there are 600 other parallels and inserts the price on this one will drop like a stone, so I will probably just wait.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

I agree on the over value part. It's just a parallel out of a low end set. This card isn't going to be worth all that much in a couple months. Really nice hit, don't get me wrong. But it's all just hype right now. Just like those people that paid 600 for tebow press pass autos when they first came out. Now you could get em for like 40. But at least that was an auto. There are going to be like 40,000 different rg3 cards made this year lol. Maybe a slight exaggeration but close enough.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(05-12-2012, 05:20 PM)nthnoak Wrote: I agree on the over value part. It's just a parallel out of a low end set. This card isn't going to be worth all that much in a couple months. Really nice hit, don't get me wrong. But it's all just hype right now. Just like those people that paid 600 for tebow press pass autos when they first came out. Now you could get em for like 40. But at least that was an auto. There are going to be like 40,000 different rg3 cards made this year lol. Maybe a slight exaggeration but close enough.
I do understand well I will put it on eBay make me offers who ever is interested ?

(05-12-2012, 04:32 PM)sensei322 Wrote: but in 3 months when there are 600 other parallels and inserts the price on this one will drop like a stone, so I will probably just wait.
good idea bud Smile I would be willing to throw $100 TV out there for this but for a non-auto'd card the price is a tad steep Sad

unfortunately there will be at least 1,200+ variations of RGIII cards this year, so a low #d parallel is kinda neat but not going to be huge in 10-20 years Sad

(05-13-2012, 05:37 AM)pbean Wrote: unfortunately there will be at least 1,200+ variations of RGIII cards this year, so a low #d parallel is kinda neat but not going to be huge in 10-20 years Sad
It's not going to be huge in about 3 months when most other products have released...

Great card, but not a bats chance in honey that anyone gives up a Peyton Manning auto for it...but best of luck to ya.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos