`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperately need help from a member in the states UPDATED!

Desperately need help from a member in the states UPDATED!
****UPDATE****

Well, it had been a great day! I updated my avatar with a great looking picture of Mario.

Thanks to Optimus_Prime I crossed off a tough Mario Lemieux parallel off the want list -since it is expo weekend hopefully I might be able to cross of a few more before the weekend is over. I know there was a bunch of people that would have been willing to assist me, but Prime posted first so I went with him. I appreciate the willingness of those in this forum to help me out.

Finally, I added yet another Mario card to the 90's Mario Lemieux collection that Phil does not have yet.... LOL, just kidding Phil.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks again to Prime and all the responses.

A graded 1996-97 Score Dealer's Choice Artist Proof Of Mario Lemieux popped up on e-bay today. The seller doesn't ship to Canada! I tried to send ask if he would make an exception and he doesn't take questions either.

If somebody could pick this up for me I will gladly pay you for the card and send you a special "gift" for your troubles.

RE: Desperately need help form a member in the states
i can do it, just buy it and have him ship it to me. then i can ship it to you. if that works for you, just pm me and ill give u my address.

Actually, I cannot even buy the item because my e-bay address is a Canadian address. It simply says "buyer does not ship to this location". I tried to contact him, but it just he cannot be contacted -sometimes those who sell large volumes of cards just don't take questions I guess.

If you are still willing to help me great. If not perhaps someone might be able to step in.

PM me the link please, i'll see what i can do.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I think I found it...that is if it's the graded one (grade of 96)? I could do it for you if you don't mind PayPal'ing the $ right away.

If things don't work out with any of these very helpful members, I will buy the card and ship it to you, no problem. I'd get it super quick anyway, NJ -> NY. And no "gift" necessary lol.
What a nice community we have! Smile
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

(05-04-2012, 04:36 PM)The-Joker Wrote: If things don't work out with any of these very helpful members, I will buy the card and ship it to you, no problem. I'd get it super quick anyway, NJ -> NY. And no "gift" necessary lol.
What a nice community we have! Smile
I love these responses! Great work, Beckett Community! It's awesome to see everyone come together. I would give you a hand if I was in the States, Brent. Best luck!

Randi

*gives Randi the peace pipe*good job bro lol all kidding aside, lets get this member his card!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: Desperately need help from a member in the states UPDATED!
(05-04-2012, 02:42 PM)runfromabear Wrote: ****UPDATE****

Thanks to Optimus_Prime I crossed off a tough Mario Lemieux parallel off the want list -since it is expo weekend hopefully I might be able to cross of a few more before the weekend is over. I know there was a bunch of people that would have been willing to assist me, but Prime posted first so I went with him. I appreciate the willingness of those in this forum to help me out.
Great to hear that Optimus came up big and helped you out. I can't say I'm surprised... after all, he is a Prime.
What a nice series of events. The world is not a completely selfish place after all. Tongue

Enjoy the card!
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

RE: Desperately need help from a member in the states UPDATED!
Ha, I just happened to be online and able to help. There's a bunch of people that would have done the same. I know what it's like to get a hard PC item and a dealer not sending to canada seems silly to not get it. Oh well. Glad i could help out Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches