`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adrenalyn xl

adrenalyn xl
Does anyone know how to tell the difference between the regular base cards and the different paralells? I can't figure it out since there's no info on the back. For instance I have 2 Blake Griffin rc's from the 09-10 set. One has a pic of him going up for a dunk and it says " Rookie" going down one side. The other one still says rookie but has a pic of him shooting a free throw and it has refractorish/holofoil thing going on and it has a gold facsimile autograph across it. The reason I want to know is because some of the variations book for quite a bit more. Thanks in advance for any info or help.

RE: adrenalyn xl
(05-04-2012, 01:21 PM)horrorshow1980 Wrote: Does anyone know how to tell the difference between the regular base cards and the different paralells? I can't figure it out since there's no info on the back. For instance I have 2 Blake Griffin rc's from the 09-10 set. One has a pic of him going up for a dunk and it says " Rookie" going down one side. The other one still says rookie but has a pic of him shooting a free throw and it has refractorish/holofoil thing going on and it has a gold facsimile autograph across it. The reason I want to know is because some of the variations book for quite a bit more. Thanks in advance for any info or help.
The difference is the reflection of the cards, the base has no holo foil, the extra has a holo, the extra sig has holo and factsimile auto, as the ultimate has a silver holo background with facsimle auto.

RE: adrenalyn xl
Black has three cards in the set. Base, Extra Signature and Ultimate Signature. The Ultimate Signature has a foil like background and the signature. The Extra Signature has a refractive look too it, no foil, and a signature. And the base, eh, just the base. Smile Hope that helps.

Now, to confuse you. Smile While the Ultimate Signature has the foil and the Extra Signature doesn't, the Adrenalyn XL Extra cards have foil, but no signature. Here's a few examples:

Blake base
[Image: c39b8802-bec0-4eb5-a57a-21988fc63302.jpg]

Blake Extra Signature
[Image: d3cdbce7-3956-4765-b31b-ba88c8ee3a46.jpg]

Blake Ultimate Signature
[Image: 6c67032c-50dc-4b7e-a1f6-4ad526fccfe1.jpg]

Adrenalyn XL Extra
[Image: a09685ce-8c31-45db-b4b9-08536459edcb.jpg]
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards