`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question for single player "Super Collectors"

RE: question for single player "Super Collectors"
(05-04-2012, 06:22 PM)warcraftin Wrote: I do similar but I copy and paste and use another excel sheet for incoming/in hand.

You can pull up a full checklist on beckett then highlight everything with the click of the mouse, then copy and paste into notepad. Then copy from Notepad and paste into excel. You paste to notepad first so you don't get url's and images into excel.
Excel is the way I have mine.

You can skip notepad if you simply right click, paste special, and the text. Hope this helps.
Looking for Carolina Panthers & Sterling Marlin!

Wow I literally do none of this haha...If I see something that looks new I grab it...or If I like it haha. I have tried to do the list thing and have never been up to the task
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(05-04-2012, 10:26 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Wow I literally do none of this haha...If I see something that looks new I grab it...or If I like it haha. I have tried to do the list thing and have never been up to the task
and i thought nobody was Lazier than I...lol.
Well...MABYE gooch...
dude,your young..you can change and do it!..i am a lost cause but i still give it a shot at it..
hehe..
Tongue
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(05-04-2012, 10:31 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: and i thought nobody was Lazier than I...lol.
Well...MABYE gooch...
dude,your young..you can change and do it!..i am a lost cause but i still give it a shot at it..
hehe..
Tongue

It's really not that hard if you start the players rookie year and just add the new stuff to the list as the sets are released, after the rookie year it's a pain in the rear to go back and list everything
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(05-04-2012, 10:45 PM)biglump007 Wrote: It's really not that hard if you start the players rookie year and just add the new stuff to the list as the sets are released, after the rookie year it's a pain in the rear to go back and list everything
exactly...lump in 8 years in...1,000 cards in lol...scanning is hard enough haha

Maybe Im an idiot... and Im half+ drunk but if you make a "wants" and a "haves" in your org what else do you need? As long as you keep it updated -and your here enough to do that- you can print what you need at any given moment, like if you were going to a show and needed to know.
Excel, word, notepad. No need for it to me...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

The org does it all, I did like the idea of having it in a spiral for when you are out and about. Also, when you dont have time or you are somewhere where you cant print from your org. But i am slecetive about when/what I print, my sorry azz printer can only handle 20 pages and it needs another $25 ink cartridge, that gets old real quick!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I keep everything in my photobucket and I look there before I buy

(05-04-2012, 03:47 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I have a photographic memory, so I really dont carry a list (at least right now I dont, lol). But back before I had to sell my collection, I had well over 3500 different Favre's, I bought one of those thick beckett bibles that had every card ever made listed for every single player.... I jus made photocopies of each page then went thru year by year crossing off what I had. A bit teadious, but a fun way to go thru your collection, lol.
I am like this.

I kinda have a decent memory of what Rice cards I do and do not have.
But when in doubt I check my have list in my ORG.

I also have almost 1,400 of the ones I do have scanned in my bucket.

With 2,800 cards it would be a mission to make an excel for it lol