`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contenders Blaster

RE: Contenders Blaster
(05-05-2012, 02:28 PM)duch2izback Wrote: LMAO at the Todmann comment! I swear he must have signed ten million things to load boxes. Guess he had a lot of free time

All 2011 NFL trading card products were required by federal law to contain at least one Jordan Todman hit.

I actually laughed when I got mine, because I finally felt part of the Beckett club.

In a very weird way, it's actually now one of my favorite cards.

For what it's worth, it's a nice-looking card and he does have a cool signature.

Those are about all the nice things I can think of.

Just tried one more of these ... all of my rookie inserts were defensive linemen, and my auto was ....

Jerrell Jernigan.

Oh well, at least it was on card, and a Super Bowl champ.

Hmmm, now five blasters in, I should have just bought a hobby box.

(05-07-2012, 09:32 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Just tried one more of these ... all of my rookie inserts were defensive linemen, and my auto was ....

Jerrell Jernigan.

Oh well, at least it was on card, and a Super Bowl champ.

Hmmm, now five blasters in, I should have just bought a hobby box.
I'm tellin you. At least with a hobby two guaranteed on cards. Then again, I bought two hobbies and the best I got out of those was a Kendal hunter lmao. Can be a rough product for sure. At least I didn't get Todamed yet. Smile

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(05-08-2012, 12:26 AM)diablo71 Wrote: I'm tellin you. At least with a hobby two guaranteed on cards. Then again, I bought two hobbies and the best I got out of those was a Kendal hunter lmao. Can be a rough product for sure. At least I didn't get Todamed yet. Smile
Getting Todmanned is actually kind of fun.

At first you are p----d because you got a s----y hit, and then you realize you are now a full-fledged, legit member of the Beckett community.

It's like a tattoo that you can only get if you join the club.