`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help from the International collectors

RE: Need help from the International collectors
(05-13-2012, 06:15 PM)odditycards Wrote: The holograms were issued in ALL Int'l languages, and were not distinguishable between languages (i.e. everything the same, even copywright info).

As for the 1994-95 explaination...here it goes...

I think that Beckett screwed up on the listings for Spanish.
French, German, Italian, and Spanish should be both series I (1-210) and Series II (211-420) with associated golds. There was also ANOTHER SPANISH SERIES II issued in the "Mexico" area that was Series II (#1-210) with associated golds (definitely 10x rarer than the normal #211-420 series).

Also, Japanese started to get really screwed up with numbering systems too and have two different series, similar to Spanish.

As far as we can tell, there were no Portuguese in the 94-95, and only for the 95-96/II.

All the fun!
So, for the hologram, what you're saying is that I need to collect 6 of the same card. Smile

As for the Spanish part, that is really confusing. Thank you for that info. Now, let's see if I can find a #160 Hill BP. Highly doubt it. I'll forward this information to whomever I can to see what they say. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(05-13-2012, 06:20 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: So, for the hologram, what you're saying is that I need to collect 6 of the same card. Smile

As for the Spanish part, that is really confusing. Thank you for that info. Now, let's see if I can find a #160 Hill BP. Highly doubt it. I'll forward this information to whomever I can to see what they say. Thanks.
No...collect only one of the holograms.
As for the Spanish, yes...there are 2 different issues for series II. I only have extras of the Jordan's at the moment. Never opened any of the "mexico" boxes.

I'll have to find my notes on the Japanese....they did the same thing with Series II in duplicating the series with different numbering.

Would be nice to get everything on this UD/UDCC/Fleer/Panini Internationals put together and straightened out once and for all!!!

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(05-13-2012, 06:29 PM)odditycards Wrote: No...collect only one of the holograms.
As for the Spanish, yes...there are 2 different issues for series II. I only have extras of the Jordan's at the moment. Never opened any of the "mexico" boxes.

I'll have to find my notes on the Japanese....they did the same thing with Series II in duplicating the series with different numbering.

Would be nice to get everything on this UD/UDCC/Fleer/Panini Internationals put together and straightened out once and for all!!!
I know, and I know you've been trying. I wish there were more international collectors on here so that I could get more of them. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

The only international releases I know that were exclusive to australiasia were the foreign Legion inserts from Topps - 1994/95 I believe. but they somehow made it to america, so go figure.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Not a pack issue, but Ausie has these:
[Image: Stockton_090.jpg][Image: back.jpg]
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs

Oddity, did those cards cards come with the Jam Session console Games? I've never seem the otherwise.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(05-14-2012, 08:14 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Oddity, did those cards cards come with the Jam Session console Games? I've never seem the otherwise.
They were issued in the 1994 NBA Jam Session Board Game (Monopoly size box and game board). Australian release only.

Hi
On ebay a guy i deal with a lot on foreign issue is leximo or leximo2. Pretty much all he deals with is oddball and foreign . he should be able to help

(05-15-2012, 10:11 AM)34jacobt Wrote: Hi
On ebay a guy i deal with a lot on foreign issue is leximo or leximo2. Pretty much all he deals with is oddball and foreign . he should be able to help
Yup...Alexis and I help quite a few collectors out with the Int'l and oddball items!