`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ Mailday...XRC!

MJ Mailday...XRC!
Had a nice MJ mailday and I just wanted to share.
[Image: IMG_0403.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0402.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0404.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0406.jpg]

AND THEN THE XRC!!!!
[Image: IMG_0400.jpg]

I always wanted this TRUE RC of MJ so when the right price came up...I just had to.Hope you enjoyed looking.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: MJ Mailday...XRC!
Congrats
Nice pick ups
[Image: th_e6bfb599.jpg][Image: th_b9d4fa1c.jpg]

Nice Stuff!!!

(05-04-2012, 12:07 AM)jeffrygraham Wrote: Congrats
Nice pick ups
Thanks man.
(05-04-2012, 12:11 AM)kct1 Wrote: Nice Stuff!!!
Thank you. Getting cards in the morning always makes my day!

that star jordan is sick, i think it looks alot better then an 8, is the back centered alot worse?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Man that is literally the one card I want the most. Great pickup on the star XRC. I will have it some day SmileOh and since you needed my two Airlines cards you wanna do a trade for the XRC? Smile

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Sweeet Pickups! To me the Star rookie was always his rookie.

(05-04-2012, 12:51 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: that star jordan is sick, i think it looks alot better then an 8, is the back centered alot worse?
The centering on the back seems better than the front. It should be a 8 centering so I might send it back into BGS. If centering gets a 8 that would bump it to an 8.5. I would love to have that silver!

[Image: IMG_0401.jpg]
(05-04-2012, 01:10 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Man that is literally the one card I want the most. Great pickup on the star XRC. I will have it some day SmileOh and since you needed my two Airlines cards you wanna do a trade for the XRC? Smile
I love the Airlines but, I might have to pass on that one Big Grin
(05-04-2012, 11:04 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Sweeet Pickups! To me the Star rookie was always his rookie.
Thanks man. Yeah, I believe it is his true RC. I'm not just saying that because I own the 1984 Star...I'm lucky enough to have the 1986 Fleer as well. The 1984-85 Star Michael Jordan card was the first trading card produced and licensed by the NBA so how is this not his RC? Because the cards were sold in team bags? I dont get it. But its all good.

awesome pick ups man. congrats. when i get done with college i'll be able to afford stepping into the world that is jordan cards. lol.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

Very nice, and congrats on having both his rookies.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.