`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ Mailday...XRC!

RE: MJ Mailday...XRC!
wow all-around. That XRC does look great as does that total D Jordan. Those things get beat up really easily too. Awesome stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Congrats, those are some nice cards. Hope someday I will have a Jordan XRC as well Smile

(05-04-2012, 01:51 PM)buckunteer Wrote: wow all-around. That XRC does look great as does that total D Jordan. Those things get beat up really easily too. Awesome stuff!
Yeah, the Total D's always have edge issues because of the black border. I was expecting this one to be the same... Just never know with the EBay Smile
(05-04-2012, 01:53 PM)samuel1219 Wrote: Congrats, those are some nice cards. Hope someday I will have a Jordan XRC as well Smile
Thanks! Hope you end up picking one up.
(05-04-2012, 12:19 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: awesome pick ups man. congrats. when i get done with college i'll be able to afford stepping into the world that is jordan cards. lol.
I just started picking up cards again and I noticed the price for MJ's are a little crazy right now... Wonder when the prices are going to smooth out so we all can get some great ones for cheeper!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.