`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Steve Nash

WTTF Steve Nash
I'm looking to start collecting Steve Nash a lot more so please if you have any whether they be commons, relics or auto's hit me up! Org is up to date and new stuff being added every day
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: WTTF Steve Nash
I've got a few. I'll send a PM later...

check my org.. have some nash..

Sent you an offer. Feel free to look it over and let me know.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

I checked your org, I've got a couple Nash RCs, a GU piece and plenty of base/inserts. You've got a couple MJs I wouldn't mind having, but I'd prefer to sell at the moment. LMK if you're interested in buying, if not we may still be able to trade!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

offer sent.Thanks

Thanks guys will look over them tomorrow and send responses! p.s. I don't have a jordan everyone seems to want. Not sure whats going on but it apparently shows in my org for everyone except me as i dont own it and I can't see it in my org..
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Same here. I have several Steve Nash (Rookies, Game Used, Serial Numbered) in my org, but didn't really see anything I'd want to trade for. I'd be willing to sell any of them though....let me know.