`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Standard Redux

Gold Standard Redux
Another feast or famine Gold Standard break.

[Image: SCAN0001-7.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0002-6.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0003-4.jpg]

RE: Gold Standard Redux
Like that Thunder DAN..

Who is the Redemption for?

J.J. Barea /199

Ouch Sorry ..

Anyways if you wanna work a deal for the Majerle im interested

ow...did they send you a free bottle of petroleum jelly? Tongue bad luck bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

this is kinda making me rethink the gold standard case.....each break changes my mind,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

(05-03-2012, 07:17 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: this is kinda making me rethink the gold standard case.....each break changes my mind,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thats why i tried suggesting the Elite Black seems like those Boxes are either Good or Great while Gold Standard is either Crappy or EPIC

(05-03-2012, 07:19 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: thats why i tried suggesting the Elite Black seems like those Boxes are either Good or Great while Gold Standard is either Crappy or EPIC
i know i know. but i just know that at least in gold standard you have one case hit in a dual auto that is going to be awesome. and youre also guaranteed an auto by kobe/durant/bird/magic. im not really looking to flip it for a profit, most of it i will be posting for trade if anyone is interested. i just want to pull some great cards for my PC. i need to expand a little from just melo.

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

(05-03-2012, 07:27 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: i know i know. but i just know that at least in gold standard you have one case hit in a dual auto that is going to be awesome. and youre also guaranteed an auto by kobe/durant/bird/magic. im not really looking to flip it for a profit, most of it i will be posting for trade if anyone is interested. i just want to pull some great cards for my PC. i need to expand a little from just melo.
Keep me in mind for your Celtics

(05-03-2012, 09:31 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Keep me in mind for your Celtics
ill definately be sure to message you first with all celtics cards that i pull.