`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New PC pickups and a question about booklets

New PC pickups and a question about booklets
I just wanted to show my two newest additions to my Victorino collection! I also was wondering how everyone stores their booklet cards or displays them. I managed to slide 2 penny sleeves with 59 pt top loaders to the crease. It seems to protect nicely while still letting it fold freely, and I have it it sitting on the shelf. you would think that soon they would invent a loader for booklets since they are more popular now.

[Image: scan0001lh.jpg]

[Image: 2009tickettostardomgold.jpg]

RE: New PC pickups and a question about booklets
THis is what i use for my booklets and they look great in it
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triple-Threads-S...210wt_1124

(05-03-2012, 12:23 PM)Thechris33 Wrote: THis is what i use for my booklets and they look great in it
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triple-Threads-S...210wt_1124
Those are nice but $17 for hand made holders is pretty steep.

I got a few super thick (~400pt?) one touch holders from my LCS that holds them well. But I just browsed Ultra Pro and BCW and couldnt find them. Im sure if you call either of them up they could help you out.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

i have my two booklets in a pic frame hanging on the wall
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(05-03-2012, 01:01 PM)Merovius Wrote: Those are nice but $17 for hand made holders is pretty steep.

I got a few super thick (~400pt?) one touch holders from my LCS that holds them well. But I just browsed Ultra Pro and BCW and couldnt find them. Im sure if you call either of them up they could help you out.

It is fairly expensive but the cases are durable.

i have those same booklet holders and they are really nice, regardless of price
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

+1 I have all my higher end booklets in these frames. To me IMHO they are worth it. Just make sure you buy the non PVC ones. The link above is where I get mine. They display really well and I don't worry about damaging them!

(05-03-2012, 07:14 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: i have those same booklet holders and they are really nice, regardless of price
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

love the booklet. just picked up a nice hunter pence museum collection booklet myself.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

nice book. congrats!

I made my booklet holders myself with a Ultra-Pro ticket holder, rubber bumpers and some longer screws. found a video of it online.
[Image: Bravesbooklets4-4.jpg]
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.