Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG, I can't believe I pulled this

OMG, I can't believe I pulled this
[Image: Artifact.jpg]

Yes I will consider trading it for vintage cards. Beckett gives this redemption a BV of $X hmmmmmm.

RE: OMG, I can't believe I pulled this
ive never seen a redemption from this set, might be interested tony.

Send me a list of vintage your looking for. I'm headed to the LCS tomorrow and can pick some up. What kind of trade value are you looking on it?
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Very nice! Congrats on the huge hit!

Randi

Thanks!!! This was my 1st box of Parkhurst Champions. I got 1 auto and this Big Grin

Sweet pull! Always wanted to pick one of these up, but haven't had the opportunity.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(05-03-2012, 11:21 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Send me a list of vintage your looking for. I'm headed to the LCS tomorrow and can pick some up. What kind of trade value are you looking on it?
Not sure what kind of a BV to attach to this unclaimed. It could be a mini's fossil or it could be a 2000 year old Roman coin. It does seem like a nice little lottery ticket though.
(05-03-2012, 11:50 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Sweet pull! Always wanted to pick one of these up, but haven't had the opportunity.
Thanks!!!! Smile

Absolutely!!!!
(05-03-2012, 11:17 AM)705-janveaux Wrote: ive never seen a redemption from this set, might be interested tony.

nice card!

I pulled such a redemption once...out of a blaster box at walmart...will never trade the card i got back from UD!
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

NOOOOOO!!!! WHY GOD! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WANT VINTAGE! lol I DON'T HAVE ANY! LOL I'm going to college for archaeology/paleontology and would give up a year of my life for this card! Tongue lucky duck!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75