`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryce Harper eTopps Question..

Bryce Harper eTopps Question..
So I was looking through my eTopps account for the first time in awhile and saw that I had a 2011 Bryce Harper MiLB card in my portfolio...

I like the card and since he is called up now thought I would have it delivered..

When I went to delivery funny thing was all the other 2011 MiLB cards I have were available for delivery except the Harper...

My question is since Topps has stopped the eTopps program do you think they will even bother to make the Harper card or not?
[Image: arod.gif]

RE: Bryce Harper eTopps Question..
There are threads on the eTopps forum regarding this and many other cards that are still not available for delivery. They are going to make the Harper card, but there is no guarantee as to when it will be available for delivery.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

thanks...must have missed that...still weird that they made all the other cards in the set except that one...
[Image: arod.gif]

(05-03-2012, 01:11 PM)arod1973 Wrote: thanks...must have missed that...still weird that they made all the other cards in the set except that one...
They didn't make every other card in that set, as the following other cards from that set also aren't available yet: Colon, Pomeranz, Harvey, Goldschmidt, Miller, Wheeler, and Cox.
The reason eTopps has given is that the company they used to print the cards did a poor job and the quality was not up to par. So they have to print the cards again. This has happened several times in the past year or so, and I believe is one of the reasons that eTopps is closing.

Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/