`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Check one off the list!!

OT: Check one off the list!!
Have always dreamed of visiting Sawgrass in FLA and next wednesday I will be there with my wife and four year old son. Have watched the tournament for years and played it hundreds of time in video games, this is my one chance to get there.

I am going to sit my butt on the 17th and soak in every minute of it.
My son and I play it all the time on the Wii, so we know just how to play the hole!!! LOL, yeah right.

Just cannot wait.

Thx, Art

RE: OT: Check one off the list!!
(05-03-2012, 09:10 PM)ahvjr Wrote: Have always dreamed of visiting Sawgrass in FLA and next wednesday I will be there with my wife and four year old son. Have watched the tournament for years and played it hundreds of time in video games, this is my one chance to get there.

I am going to sit my butt on the 17th and soak in every minute of it.
My son and I play it all the time on the Wii, so we know just how to play the hole!!! LOL, yeah right.

Just cannot wait.

Thx, Art
Im Super Jealous!!!!!!

RE: OT: Check one off the list!!
Awesome. I actually played the course a few years ago - fathers day present from my wife. I scored a legitimate....

Yes, 9 - pitching wedge hit just shy f the green - hit 3 from the drop - put t in the bunker......then some putting....

I did miss a 5 foot birdie on hole 9 (left it short) - caddie says to me - "Davis love took a triple bogie last year" - he knew how to make his tip.

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]