`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2 Box National Treasures Break

2 Box National Treasures Break
All cards are listed in ORG. That is a lot of work to post those cards in there. Have fun looking. Got me a Cal Ripken 1982 Topps Traded BGS 9.5 today too. Mrmagnum is going to be proud of me when he gets home again.

RE: 2 Box National Treasures Break
You really shouldnt be trading on this site until you take care of the outstanding trades your husband has had 3 times now. You cant just keep taking peoples cards and disappearing for numerous months and come back to take more.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(05-03-2012, 03:33 AM)branesergen Wrote: You really shouldnt be trading on this site until you take care of the outstanding trades your husband has had 3 times now. You cant just keep taking peoples cards and disappearing for numerous months and come back to take more.
agreed .....

Not trading. I have been in contact with the mods here. I was just showing you all what was pulled. Nathan is not taking anybody's cards. He was in the hospital

according to your name, NO trading for you...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I understand that some of you had bad experiences with her husband..But I for one have had no problems at all..and actually got many very nice cards from the man from the "pay it forward" thread..

Ma'am I hope that all is fine with your husband..have a great day!
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

(05-04-2012, 03:32 PM)go cardinals Wrote: I understand that some of you had bad experiences with her husband..But I for one have had no problems at all..and actually got many very nice cards from the man from the "pay it forward" thread..

Ma'am I hope that all is fine with your husband..have a great day!
From what I understood he owed the Pay it forward too. Worst part is this is the 3rd time he has came, took cards and went. Making up for it is one thing but what about the 4 or 5 members like Estout who have left the site because of people like this and if he doesnt respond then Mrmagnum got free cards at the cost of another person. So yeah 10 bad trades and only 5 or 6 that can be fixed leaves 4 or 5 that got screwed and this person is allowed back because they "made good". As for her husband - Many of us dont believe it. This has been ongoing for about 2 years now and many of us have reached our limit. You have health problems, this has happened before - Simple solution - DONT TRADE! Sad thing is the newer people dont know this and will trade because they think nothing happened until the 4th time a bunch of people gets screwed.

I'm glad you're making good on the ones who are still around - you should! But what about those that have come and gone? What are you going to do about them?
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I got ahold of e-stout and told him to pm slydevil.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(05-04-2012, 03:58 PM)branesergen Wrote: From what I understood he owed the Pay it forward too. Worst part is this is the 3rd time he has came, took cards and went. Making up for it is one thing but what about the 4 or 5 members like Estout who have left the site because of people like this and if he doesnt respond then Mrmagnum got free cards at the cost of another person. So yeah 10 bad trades and only 5 or 6 that can be fixed leaves 4 or 5 that got screwed and this person is allowed back because they "made good". As for her husband - Many of us dont believe it. This has been ongoing for about 2 years now and many of us have reached our limit. You have health problems, this has happened before - Simple solution - DONT TRADE! Sad thing is the newer people dont know this and will trade because they think nothing happened until the 4th time a bunch of people gets screwed.

I'm glad you're making good on the ones who are still around - you should! But what about those that have come and gone? What are you going to do about them?

Can I get a witness from the congragation
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(05-04-2012, 05:01 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Can I get a witness from the congragation
Got Estouts info from the mod. I shipped Estouts stuff out today. His stuff is on the way to him. So if any of you talk to him still let him know that he is getting his stuff.