`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking A Break

RE: Taking A Break
I am sorry to read this post but best of luck on the job search Mike!

hopefully everyone who is looking for work will get something soon
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(05-01-2012, 08:46 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I've decided that I need to take an extended leave for awhile. I've had zero luck finding work lately and it's really starting to stress me out. Luckily stuff like my car is paid off and my only bills are small ones currently. What little money I did have to use for bills has pretty much all but dried up. I've been using cards to keep me busy, but it's just starting to lose interest with me. I know my trading here has been little to none lately, as I haven't had the money to buy any packs/boxes for quite a long time. I was buying & selling in a cycle to keep new PC cards coming in while also making money as well to fund more purchases. It's gotten to the point where some of my purchases have been bad ones and I'm forced to take a loss on quite a bit of stuff because I need the money. I'm once again forced to start selling off my PC cards so I can pay bills. Hopefully by early fall I will have heard back from a potential "career" job and I can jump back in. But right now, I don't even feel like thinking about cards because I know I'll ending up spending money that I don't have and I'll be kicking myself since I know I'll never get my original money spent back. Most of my stuff is/was on eBay and I have a little more that I haven't done anything with yet. If any of you are interested in any nice stuff of Oshie, let me know as I'd rather deal some of my stuff to people I "know." Thanks and take care!
sorry to here that would u be selling goalies

(05-05-2012, 07:43 PM)danet3030 Wrote: sorry to here that would u be selling goalies
I have no cards of any goalies. Only have a few cards of Oshie left.

sorry to hear your leaving for a bit, i hope you get the job.