Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something "SUPER" inside and a couple scans

RE: Something "SUPER" inside and a couple scans
Have to go to work soon, will be back in the AM...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Bumpty Dumpty
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Check me on the Brooks Robinson. Might can also use the Gaylord bat and the Posey/Belt dual as well as 1 or both of the Barry RCs. Thanks.

definitely interested in the Castro..
[Image: arod.gif]

Will check you both ASAP...Mel

CRAZY, your org won't open for me. Will keep trying or maybe you can send an offer...Mel

Haven't been on much lately, bump

Please, please check and see if I have anything you'd take for the Issel auto.

I'll check to see what I can find...Mel

Really need that Castro!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]